Still Continue of Chapter 15:

We reach the Counter. "Welcome to Lionville Food Court! What would you like?" The woman, says with a smile. Felicia whispers to me. "What would you like?" "A mini cheese pizza and a Pepsi." I reply. She turns back to the Woman. "I would like A mini Cheese Pizza and a Medium Pepsi and A Chicken Salad and a Water." Felicia says, and then pulls out her wallet. "That'll be $10.50." The woman says. Felicia hands her a 20 dollar bill. The woman gives her $8.50 back and she hands her a little light buzzer. "This light will go off when your order is ready!" Says the woman. "Thank you!" Felicia says, and we walk to the nearest table and take a seat. I pull out my phone and I text Ashton. Felicia and I sit in silence for 10 minutes, till our light goes off. I get up, and I get our food. "Thanks come again!" Says the Cashier, as the hold me out the food on a little tray. I sit back down, and I give Felicia her food. I take biteof my pizza, and my mouth basically goes up in flames. "Oh my goodness!!!" I scream, as I start drinking a lot of my Pepsi. Felicia starts laughing uncontrollably. After what seemdd like forever, my mouth finally stops burning, and I say " Totally not funny." She laughs even more. We finish eating, and we walk to the car. We get in the car, put on our seat belts and we start the car and we drive to the airport. We reach the airport, and we return our rental car and we board the plane.