Chapter 17: Oh, sweet home!

The plane lands. Yes I'm finally home. We grab our belongings, and we head to inside the airport. "Are you happy to be home?" I ask Felicia. "Kinda but I'm not happy we only have a 13 days left to be friends." She replies with a sad face. "Felicia just because I'm gone, doesn't mean that's a goodbye forever." I say, stopping in my tracks. "I just wish we could fix something, that'll make you live forever." She says, as tears form in her eyes. "Felicia, please don't cry." I hug her. Tears falls on my shoulders. She raises her head. "Don't worry Felicia I may seem far away, but I'll always be here with you. In your heart." I say to her. She cries again. "Aww Felicia it's okay." She hugs me. "I don't wanna loose you." She cries. "Like I said I'll always be here with you!" I say. We pick up our stuff, and we walk shoulder to shoulder outside to call a Taxi. "Hello Taxi your needed at The Grand City Airport." I say, then I hang up the phone. "What are you gonna do when you get home?" Felicia asks. "Well I'll probably stay at home most of the time." I reply. "We're still gonna hang out right?" She says, with a look in her eyes. "Yes, I promise we will stay in touch." I say, giving her the pinky promise. My phone goes off, Ashton finally answered me. She texted back "Hey Kitty Kat if you want to later we can Skype I have so much to tell you!" "Who is that?" Asks Felicia, looking over my shouder trying to be nosy.