Still Continue of Chapter 17:

Felicia looks at us and silently says "Awwwhhh!!" I pull out my phone and I text him:
"I have something huge to tell you, so please hear me out."
"Okay what is it?" He replies.
"Well, I only have 13 more days to live."
"Well you may only have 13 more days, but I hope I can make your 13 days unforgettable." He looks from his phone to me, and smiles.
"I'd like that!"
I smile at him, and he pulls me closer to him. Felicia says "Ooo!" "Son, what are you doing?" Says his dad. "I'm going to make this girls next 13 days amazing!" He replies to his dad. We turn the corner to my house, and the man pulls the car over saying "This is your stop." He puts the car in 'Park'. Trevor steps out and opens the car door for me. "Thank you kind Sir!" I say with a smile. He keeps the door open for Felicia as well, and then shuts the door. He opens the trunk, gets our luggage out, and sets it down. "Hey Trevor, I was wondering. Would you like to come hang out with Felicia and I?" I say. Felicia gives the thumbs up sign. "Dad. Don't worry about driving me home. I'll call you later okay?" Trevor says. His dad nods, and drives off. Trevor picks up most of the bags, and we pick up the rest. I open the door, and I holler "Dad I'm home!" My dad comes running around the corner. He basically freezes when he sees Trevor. "Who is this man in my house?" He asks very quickly. "This is Trevor! Trevor this is my dad. Dad this is Trevor." I say giving my dad the 'Be nice' look.