Still Continue of Chapter 19:

"You didn't! I promised her she and I can hang out tomorrow." I say in reply. He pulls me towards him, and kisses me. We end our kiss and we lay their talking, and laughing. About 20 minutes later we get up, and we decide to go eat somewhere. We go to a nearby Italian restaurant called Romas. As we arrive I see a familiar face, it's Jennifer. She's gonna ruin everything! I think to myself. I stop walking, and I stand still. "What's wrong, Kitty Kat?" Asks Trevor, he seems kinda confused. "Someone who bullied me, is behind these very doors!" I say terrified. "Kat when your with me, I'll protect you." He says as he takes my hand, and we walk inside. We sit at a table near the door, and we sit across from each other. "So who is it exactly?" He asks. "Jennifer Michaels." I say in reply, and I point to show him who. "Oh my god! Hey Trevor!" Says Jennifer, as she walks over to our table. "You know her?" I ask. "Trevor and I go way back!" She says as she sits next to him, and cuddles up to him. "What is she talking about Trevor?" I ask furiously. "Her and I used to date." He replies. "Yeah 2 wonderful years we were together!" She says, with a grin. I stand up, I grab my phone, and I walk out with no care in the world that Trevor was running after me.