Continue of Chapter 22:

I wake up, and I see Felicia laying there her head covered in blood, her body seems live less. I pull my phone out of my pocket, and I call 911. "Hello, 911 what's your emergency?" Says the lady. "Yes, my friend and I were just I'm a terrible car crash." I say, as my body starts to tremble. "Okay ma'am what's your location." The lady asks in a calm manor. "Just in front of the old abandoned Movie Theater on Lane Street." I reply. "Okay Miss, help is on the way sit tight." She says, then hangs up the phone. I fastly run over to Felicia, and I try to get her to answer. "Felicia! Felicia, if you can hear me please move, or say something!" I scream, as I shake her hand. "Kitty Ka." She says. "Felicia, I'm so sorry!" I say, as I look at her. "I'm sorry to Kat." She says, as she tries to sit up. "No no Felicia if you broke something you need to stay still." I say, as I push her gently back down. The ambulance pulls up. They come running out, and one goes to the back and grabs the stretcher. "What happened?" One of them asks. "Some driver pulled out in front of us and we hit it head on." I say as I freak out. "Okay we are going to take you and your friend both to the hospital." One says as they put Felicia on the stretcher. I walk alongside Felicia, holding her hand.