Still Continue of Chapter 24:

I set down my Xbox controller. "Haha I win, again!" I say with a grin of victory. "It's not like that was a shocking moment!" She says, with a smirk. Timmy walks in. "Hey Dorks what kind of pizza do you like?" He says, as he puts in hand over the phone, so the people can't hear him. I look at Felicia. "What kind do you like?" I ask. "Uh I like Cheese??" She replies. "Get Cheese." I say to Timmy. "Okay, you go it!" He says. "Yes, I would like a Large Cheese Pizza, and a large Sausage." He tells them. He hangs up the phone, and sits down on the sofa. "They said it'll be about 20 minutes." He says, with a sad face. The door bell rings, I get up from my comfy chair and I go answer the door. I open the door and some guy stands facing the road he looks about 16. "Um, may I help you?" I say, as I lean against the frame of the door so he won't get inside. "Hey, I'm Preston, I'm friends with Trevor. Are you Katrina?" He asks. "Um yeah, may I ask why you're here?" I ask, with a worried look. "Trevor is missing, and he's not answering my calls or texts. I was wondering if you have talked to him??" He says. "I haven't talked to him in a couple of days. But please come in." I let him inside, and I shut the door behind him.