Continue of Chapter 19:

We walk to the nearby park. We play on the merry-go-rounds, swing on the swings, and even played on the little kids playground equipment. We go out the flower field on the outskirts of town and we sit down. "Isn't this absolutely gorgeous!?" I say. "Yeah, just like you." He says, as he pulls me closer to him, and wraps me in his arms. We sit there in silence to admire the beauty of the flowers, when my phone goes off. It's Felicia. I answer it. "Hi Felicia." I say. "Did you forget about our girls day?" She says, she sounds mad. "That was today?!" I say, feeling guilty. "Your not hanging out with Trevor, are you?" She asks. "Yes. Why does it matter?" I ask calmly. "You've completely abandoned me ever since you two started dating!" Replies Felicia furiously. "I'm sorry Felicia, we can hang out tomorrow I promise!" I say. "Are you going to break another promise?" She asks. "No, I'm holding out my pinky!" I say, as I hold out my pinky. "Okay, okay Pinky promise!" She says, as I guess she holds out her pinky. "Okay I'll tall to you later." She says then she hangs up. "Is she mad?" Asks Trevor sitting up. "She's not exactly too happy with me, no." I reply. "I'm sorry Kitty Kat, for getting between your friendship with Felicia." Says Trevor sadly.