Chapter 5: Another day in "Paradise"

As I get off the school bus, I walk in the front door of the school. Everyone stops talking, laughing, and everyone is staring at me. Did I forget to wear pants? Forget to brush my hair? Got toilet paper stuck to my shoe? No, no, and no. Then why was everyone sharing at me? "Hey Kat..." Says Ashton, with a look of concern. "Why is everyone staring at me?" I ask. "Someone recorded Jennifer pushing you in a trashcan yesterday, and it went viral on YouTube.." Ashton replies. "Wow that's just wonderful.." I mumble,as Ashton and I part our ways and walk down the hall. So many kids called me name from Trash Magnet to Trash girl and other hurtful things, but I pushed them aside. As I arrive at my classroom, I walk in and I take a seat at the back of the classroom. A couple minutes later class begins. "Goodmorning Class!" Says Ms. Thompson, with a mouthful of a donut. "Goodmorning..." Says the class, not happy at all.The door suddenly opens and in comes Jennifer she takes a seat at the middle part of the classroom."You're late Ms. Michaels." Says Ms. Thompson, looking at Jennfier. "My apologies, Ms. Thompson." Says Jennifer, holding her hand over her heart. "Don't let it happen again!" Says Ms. Thompson, handing her a Tardy Slip. Jennifer's mouth falls all the way to the ground."I don't like you anyways, you old hag!"