Continue of Chapter 16:

I put in my headphones, and I jam out to Sleeping with sirens. All the sudden the rotten little brat behind us starts kicking on the back of my seat. I take it for about 2 minutes and he kept kicking so I turn around and I say "Could you please stop kicking my seat?" I give him the stern look. I turn back around and Felicia is looking at me. "You gotta be harsh with him, or your not going to get no where." She says, as she adjusts in her seat. "Felicia I'm not going to be harsh with him he's like 6!" I say in reply. He grabs my wig and rips it off my head. I turn around I'm furious. I grab my wig, and put it back on my head. "Look you little spoiled brat if you kick my chair, grab my wig, or annoy me in anyway I'm going to get you kicked off this plane in mid air!" I say towards the little boy in a harsh manner. He looks at me, and his face turns bright red. "I'm sorry." He looks down, all ashamed. "Just please don't do it again." I reply, this time in a nicermanner. I turn back to my seat, and I sit down. "So what was that about not being harsh?" Felicia says putting her hand near her ear. "Just turn away." I say with a grin. The rest of the plane ride was peaceful, the kid annoyed his father instead.