Continue of Chapter 24:

Felicia's Grandma's car pulls up in our driveway, and Felicia steps out and says her goodbye and her grandma drives away. "Hey Felicia!" I say, as I give her a hug. "Hey Chick-a-dee!" She says, with a grin. "So I was talking to my dad, and he says you can spend the night. So you wanna?" I say as, we enter the house. "Yeah! That'd be amazing sauce! Lemme text my grandma, and tell her to bring me my stuff." She says as she pulls out her phone. She types for a few minutes then says.."She said I can stay! And that she'll bring my clothes over." She says with a squeal. "Yay!!!" I say, as I jump up and down. "Dad, Felicia is staying over!!!" I yell. "Okay Kat." He says as he enters the room. "But I just got called into work, so Timothy is in charge." Says my dad, as he walks upstairs. "So Timothy is in charge?!" Felicia asks with a laugh. "Yeah sadly." I say, as I make a sad face. Timmy walks downstairs. "Hey Squirts!" He says. "Hey Bubble Brain!" Felicia says in reply, with a grin. "Hey watch it! I'm in charge! And what I say goes." He says in a stern voice. "Timothy we're basically 15 we don't need a babysitter." I reply. "Okay, okay." He says as he puts his hands up, and takes a couple steps backwards. Timmy walks to the Kitchen, and I plug in the Xbox and Felicia and I play Call of Duty.