Chapter 32: 3 days left...

I wake up and it's 10:30 in the morning, I roll out of bed, and I do my morning routine. I throw on clothes, brush my teeth, and brush my wig. I can't believe I have 3 days left! My mind is filled with sadness, but I'm going to let it take over. I grab my phone off my beside table, and I walk down the stairs. I hear a loud noise coming from the kitchen, it makes me worried. I turn to corner where I see my dad dropped some dishes on the floor. "Damn it!" He yells. "Dad, are you alright?" I ask him, worrying on the inside. "Yes, I'm just under a lot if stress." He says softly. "Dad there is no reason to stress over something you can't control!" I reply. I go in from a hug. "Some how you know exactly what to say." He replies, as he cleans up the mess. "Psh yeah! That's what daughters are for!" I say enthusiasticly. We both laugh for a bit. There's a brief moment of silence till he says. "Oh, and Felicia told me to tell you to call her when you woke up, something about a girls day??" He says, sounding all confused like What ever in the Hell that is. "Oh thanks, dad!" I say, as I give him a kiss on the cheek, and I run outside to talk with Felicia. I dial her number and it rings a couple of times, then she answers. "Hey hey, Kitty Kat!" She says, I can tell in her tone of voice, she's perky. "Hey, I was told to call you. My dad said something about a girls day?!" I say, as I take a seat on our patio chairs. "Yes, you and I are going to the mall!" She squeals. "I'll be there in 15!" She says, right before she hangs up the phone. I think to myself 'Well at least I won't be here all bored.'