Chapter One: Ahsoka's Arrival

AHSOKA TANO

Ahsoka Tano, a member of the New Jedi Council and the unofficial leader of the New Jedi Order, was piloting her battered old freighter, the New Hope, into the atmosphere of a small Outer Rim planet known as Cialone.

She was returning home after what felt like a lifetime. It had been at least two months since she had last seen her family, and she had missed them terribly. She almost couldn't believe that she was finally here.

Unable to contain her excitement, she began to bounce in her seat, her lekku bobbing against her body. She put the ship on autopilot for a moment, running into another room to make sure that she had everything. Now that I think about it, she thought, that's probably the fourth time I've come to check to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.

She laughed gleefully. Although this mission for the Rebellion had been more interesting than some – she had been sent to Onderon to smuggle supplies to a group of Saw Gerrera's allies, and had even gotten to spend some time the man himself – she was eager to see her friends and family again.

Especially Lux.

Finally, she felt the ship touch ground. Forcing herself not to look out the viewport, she grabbed her small satchel full of everyday essentials and fairly flew down to the ramp, which was slowly lowering itself to the ground.

As soon as it was close enough to the ground, Ahsoka hurried down to the small crowd of people gathered there. But before she could five steps, three small children ran up to her, bowling her clean over as they jumped into her arms.

"Mamma!" they cried at varying intervals. Having distributed hugs to each of them, she looked them over. They were three out of her four children: Aluxso, Enarion and Anakin Bonteri-Tano, or just Bonteri for short.

Aluxso and Enarion were the twins, and a few months away from turning five standard years old. Aluxso had human hair and skin, with white Togruta markings on his face. He already looked almost exactly like his father, with whom he shared his name. But, to avoid any confusion, he was called 'Alux' instead of Lux for short.

His brother had similar markings on his cheeks and forehead, but his dark red hair – the same shade as their paternal grandmother's – turned into the short points of three lekku at the tips.

Anakin Bonteri, at two, could have been a carbon copy of his namesake, Anakin Skywalker. He had the same blue eyes, slightly tanned skin and golden brown hair. If not for two white triangles on his cheeks, he could have been mistaken for a Human.

Lux often joked that if the first Anakin hadn't passed away during the whole skirmish on Morvolo, and had been with them during the time that she had gotten pregnant with little Ani, then he would have accused her of infidelity. It was both torture and joy to look at her two-year-old's face, as it brought back so many memories. Even after seven years, she still missed her old Master like he had left her last week.

But, speaking of Lux and his jokes, she looked up to find him standing a little while away. "Oh, get off me for a moment!" she cried jokingly at her little angels. "Let me kiss your father, and your sister and Kayli!"

The two girls she spoke of were standing next to her husband. Aeja Bonteri, Ahsoka's eldest and the only girl (so far) looked up at her mother, a calm smile on her face. The seven-year-old girl had the demeanor to make a Jedi like Mace Windu, but had a wicked sense of humor that she reserved for her family and close friends.

Aeja had bangs that were the same color as her father's, and a skin tone somewhere in between her parents', dotted with Togruta markings. She had plump dark lips and bright blue eyes, like her mother, as well as lekku and montrals. She was embarrassed by the part in between her hair and her lekku, and liked to hide it with a cloth headband ornamented with akul teeth.

The other girl, Kaylira (or Kayli for short) Tramino, was thirteen, and Ahsoka's Padawan Learner. She was an orphan from Tatooine, and had violet eyes and golden hair that hung just below her waist. Ahsoka knew for a fact that the girl wasn't Human, but she had no idea what species she actually was...

Hugging each girl tightly, she gazed up at her husband. She was an inch or two taller than she had been before she was pregnant with Aeja, but even so, he was still a good five more above her eyelevel. She smiled at him, feeling happy tears well up in the corners of her eyes.

Simultaneously, her arms wrapped around his neck and his went to the small of her back as pulled held each other close. They touched foreheads for a moment before she reached up... and their lips met. It felt so wonderful to kiss him again, to run her fingers through his hair, to breathe in his strange citrusy smell...

Eventually, she broke the kiss, looking into his eyes again. He looked a little disappointed that the kiss had ended so soon, but when she glanced in the kids' direction, he nodded in understanding. Tonight, she mouthed, and he smiled, planting a little kiss on her nose.

It was good to be back.

*Ahsoka Tano has returned home, to see her husband, children and friends after two months of separation. But the Empire is slowly closing its iron fist around the few Rebel cells scattered across the galaxy, and, having had seven years to plan their next move, what could they have in store for our heroes? What perils lie on the Rebellion's difficult path to victory? You'll find out in the next chapter of The Unchronicled Adventures Of Ahsoka Tano!

Hey guys! How're you all doing? I just got back from a two-week trip that didn't have any internet connection, so I'm sorry if this took a while to post. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and you don't think that four kids is too much! (Because I always pictured her being a mother to at least three. WITH LUX AS THE FATHER, even though I did something for the Anisoka shippers in this chapter XD)

So, I'll get to work on the next one as soon as I can, and you all get ready! Book Nine is gonna be awesome! Bye!

Turn to the Dark Side because you couldn't save your mother and may the Force be with you,

Sharron