Chapter 3

**EDITED**

KYRA'S POV

      For once in her life Kyra was having almost a completely dreamless sleep... almost.

      "Kyra" a voice whispered. "You must learn to trust these people, listen to them now when they tell you they mean no harm."

"Who are you?" She questioned.

      "It doesn't matter right now, Zeus will not appreciate my contacting you darling, but you need to trust these people, not trusting people is your fatal flaw. It is somewhat my fault." the voice added regretfully.

      "What, what's your fault!" Kyra exclaimed angrily.

      "Child, you need to wake up now, I am sorry."

      Kyra was knocked out of her sleep by air flowing all around her and Leo screaming "Not cooool!"

      They were free falling towards the ground. Kyra started screaming, when suddenly she heard Piper's voice

      "Kyra!" she yelled. "Grab my hand!" she was holding onto Jason.

       Kyra could almost hear the voice from her  dream, she now recognized as her mother, telling her to trust them. 

      Regretfully, she grabbed Piper's hand. Piper pulled her closer to herself and Jason making sure Kyra only touched her.

      "Jason!" Leo said. "Take Kyra and Piper and get out of here!"

      "No!" Jason said.

      "Just go, we need to lighten the load!" Leo yelled back. "Follow me down!"  Kyra saw that Leo was heading for a mansion, she pointed it out to Jason.

     " Down there!"  she yelled.

      Leo seemed to be doing ok, but that was when everything went wrong. It was as if lasers had spotted Festus and shot him and Leo down.

      "Leo!" Piper yelled. "Jason we have to go find him!"

      Jason brought them down into the mansion's courtyard and they split up to find Leo. Kyra spotted him near the fences.

      "I found him!" Kyra rushed over to Leo, who had blacked out once he and Festus hit the ground.

      Leo was covered in mud and grease with a tuft of grass sticking out of his mouth. While Jason and Piper ran over, Kyra checked him for injuries, she had been blessed by Apollo when her mother could not get her out of her "situation." She had needed ways to heal herself.

      He had no visible body injuries except for some mild cuts and scrapes that didn't even need ambrosia. Leo had started to wake up when Piper and Jason were rounding the corner to where they were.

      "Where-" he began.

      "Leo" Kyra said. "You need to lie still, you could still have injuries that I can't see."

      "Where is he!" Leo yelled.

      Jason and Piper were here now, looking over at Leo. "Seriously, Leo," Jason said. "Kyra's right, you could still be hurt you shouldn't-" Jason was cut off by Leo bolting upright.

       Kyra took a  step back, now fearful of the unpredictable boy. He rushed over to where the remains of Festus where sitting.

      "No!" Leo sobbed. "You can't go!" He pleaded. "You're the best thing I've ever fixed!" Kyra felt horrible for him.