32.5: KAI'S POV ON EPILOGUE SCENE

Depuis le début

"Can we play one more song?" I blurted out as they all look at me.

"Why?" Manager-hyung asked.

"I just want to sing "Lucky" right now. I want to see someone's reaction right now. Members, will you please help me with this wish?" I asked them all.

"We can afford one more song if you like. Just as long as it doesn't add up to the cost." Someone from the production company stated.

"It's free. Please, members. I saw Aria and I just want to know." I pleaded. Sehun stood up and held my shoulder.

"Let's do it." He says. The members all stood up and our manager quickly signalled the sound booth to prepare the instrumental. As soon as the instrumental played, the arena roared again. It was deafening but it made me happy. I quickly walked on stage, locking my eyes on Aria who was already walking towards the backstage and she looked so surprised at first. She swallowed, probably trying to contain her emotions. I chose "Lucky" because I knew she would get it. Turns out, she really did. My babe's really smart. She suddenly looks at me as soon as she realized what was happening. I try my best to perform when all I really wanted was to look at her. When the song was done, our eyes were still locked on each other. Her beautiful brown orbs are staring back on mine. Oh how I wish we'd go back to how happy we were. I smile at the thought of how happy I was that she was looking back at me. I'm not even mad at her. All I really want was to know if she really meant it. All I really want to know is if I'm still the one. As these thoughts flood my mind, I got my answer. I got my answer when she smiled back.

When we were walking towards the backstage, she was already on her way there so I quickly got passed through the other members to meet her. There she was, running towards me. My stomach is having butterflies. This feeling's not so manly but love doesn't even have a gender. People feel all the same feelings when you're in love. Butterflies in the stomach, heart beating as if it was trying to win a race, or even the lips that can't even contain itself to smiling so widely, that's how I'm feeling right now. She stopped in front of me, a few feet away. She was panting from all the running. Her mouth opened as if she was about to say something but instead she looked down. I walk towards her where we're only inches away now.

"I'm really sorry." She started talking, still looking down. "You don't deserve the message I sent you. You don't deserve to be left like that. You don't deserve to be left with questions unanswered. You don't deserve to get your heart hurt like that. You don't deserve a girl like me. You deserve someone better because you're amazing and perfect and I'm not even close those things. I'm not good for you. I was never good for you. I was just a fan and you're an idol and God... I know that it was really impossible to begin with. I don't know if it was just me or you really smiled at me but I don't deserve it. I'd get it if you're mad but... I'm selfish. I'm selfish because I was glad you smiled at me." She stopped to take a breath.

I held her chin with my pointer and thumb lightly so I can see her face. I felt her stiffen from my touch. She looked in my eyes and I knew that I would always search for these two beautiful eyes looking at me.

"I just have one question." I told her.

"I'm prepared to answer anything you ask. You deserve at least that." She answers. She looks worried. Don't worry, my sweet little lady. Though you look so adorable getting worried, I'd love to see you smile. And I'd love to be the one making you smile. I'm just worried that you really meant to break up with me. I'm okay if you did and now I just really want an answer so I'd know what to do with my love life next.

"Did you really mean to break up with me?" I asked, studying her reaction.

"I didn't want to be a burden to you. I felt like it was the only way you could focus on your career was if you didn't need time on things like spending time on me." She explains.

"Has it ever occurred to you that having you in my life pushed me more to get better at my career? You are one of the people that kept me going." I tell her.

"But I'm not even with you. I couldn't support you as much because we're miles away. I'm not even close to amazing so I'm not even worth the long distance relationship." She kept on defending her side.

"You're amazing to me. Don't think so low on yourself." I assure her.

"I hurt you." She answers back. A sting feeling struck on my heart. Why is she thinking such thoughts?

"That's because you're choosing to stay out of my life." I tell her honestly.

"No, I cause too much trouble to you." She keeps defending.

"Yah! Joo goo lae? (You wanna die?) Stop being so stubborn and just kiss me already." I declared as I smile.

"But... I" Before she could speak, I lean down towards her and pressed my lips on hers. She inhales deeply as I slide my hands on her back and pull her in closer, deepening the kiss. Wow, I've missed her so much. She finally loosened up her stiffness and wrapped an arm around the back of my neck while the other was already tangled on my hair. It turns me on so much when she does that. I'm still a guy after all. I pull her closer again, not letting any space between us. For a year, there's only been nothing but distance between us and I'm so glad that it's not here right now. When we broke apart from the kiss, I kept our foreheads touching. I refuse to let in any distance between us right now.

"Saranghae." I said under my breath.

"Nado Saranghae." She says back.

----
How was it? ㅋㅋㅋ I hope you enjoyed it!
Also, please check out my new Kai fan fic! It's called Mr. Playboy ㅋㅋㅋ
Kamsa~