Chapter Twenty Two

Mulai dari awal

“Whatev- hang on what?” Jack stuttered.

“Fiancee?” Bree screamed at the top of her lungs and raced up grabbing my hand.

“we're engaged” I smiled and Bree pulled me into a big hug.

“holy shit big fella finally settling down! Congrats man that's awesome news” Jack came and hugged matt and then me.

They both came inside our home, Bree wanted to know all about how he proposed, she was so excited, Jack was just talking about the bucks night and he couldn't wait for that. I couldn't stop looking at my ring it was literally the most stunning thing I've ever seen.

I called dad up and he cried, even though he said he wasn't, I could still hear the sniffing in the back ground. Nate stopped by and wanted to do shots with his new brother, I'm so glad them two get along well.

I was laying in bed when Matt walked in and stripped off getting under the covers with me “so fiancee want to make love to your soon to be wife?”

“most definitely sexy girl” he responded with a growl and moved closer kissing me wrapping my leg around him and kissing me, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer.

Matt still hadn't told his parents that we were engaged. We was going to do that after we finished classes today, and I was hell nervous.

“so picked a date yet?” Cole asked while we was mixing chemicals together, he noticed the ring as soon as I walked in to class, I wondered if I should wear it to school but Matt told me he wanted people to see it to know I was off limits to all the other boys.

“not yet, we only got engaged last night” I laughed watching the colours mix around in the large tube.

“I cant believe your marrying someone after four months” he laughed loudly making a couple people look over at us with frowns.

“Shut up” I playfully hit his arm. Matt looked over at us and I so badly wanted to kiss him, I was craving his body against mine big time, he must of noticed the lust in my eyes, he slyly tilted his head towards the storage cupboard and I nodded.

“I'm going to just get some more powder and glasses ok?” I smiled sweetly, he looked over rolled his eyes mouthing 'yeah right'.

I walked into the cupboard and got what I needed so I didn't come out empty handed, when I sat the powder on the bench Matt walked in and closed the door, flicking the newly added lock.

“be quick” I moaned as he lifted me up on the bench kissing me, I undone his belt and pulled his hard on out of his trousers, while he pushed my dress back and slid my panties to the side as he sunk inside me kissing me hard. I was about to come when he put his mouth to my lips to muffle the sound so the people in the class didn't hear us.

He zipped himself up and gave me a peck on the lips “I cant get enough of you” he said huskily.

“don't talk like that” I smiled grabbing my things.

“like what?” he asked amused.

“like that, in that sexy voice you get when you get turned on” I laughed and he laughed back and cleared his throat opening the door and walking out. Thank god we was only in here for a few minutes so no body was suspicious well except Cole, he knew what was going on.

Classes finished and we was on the drive to Matt's parents place, he hadn't spoken to them since the night of the party, two days ago. I was feeling a bit nervous, well actually a lot nervous, but Matt seems fine though.

“promise you wont change your mind?” I asked as we pulled up the drive way.

“Sadie I want to marry you right away nothing will change my mind well unless you cheat on me” he gave me a stern and yet serious look.