Chapter 24

Let me know if you find any mistakes(:
•••

The planes wheels hit the ground and and we start to slow down. Everything inside of me is twisted into knots and I feel like I could run a mile with all the adrenaline. Not because of the plane no, it's because this is the day. After three weeks apart Harry will be here. I already know that I'm going to jump into his arms, I won't be able to control my emotions. Hopefully he'll catch me.

I pull my bag and mums from the cabinet above our seats and we join the line of people walking off the plane.

My heart is beating so fast, I thought everyone around me could hear it. I take a deep breath as we pass through the last tunnel and enter the airport. Walking through I catch myself searching for him. Scanning every face as I pass them.

I see the curly hair, and our eyes meet and I drop my things and start running towards Harry, he jogs and meets me as I jump. His arms support my bum, and my arms latch around his neck.

His scent sends me over the edge and pull back placing the palms of my hands onto his face, tears brim his eyes and I wipe mine quickly, his hair has grown, more curls fall around his face now. His lips are parted a bit and I run my thumb over the bottom one. Soft.

He leans in and I connect them fully. I've missed this so much. I rest my forehead against his and just breathe. He laughs and tightens his grip.

"I missed you" he smirks running his tongue over his lips.

"I missed you too" I smile wide

Harry lets go of me and my feet hit the floor. My mum gave me my bags and laughed as Harry pulled my into his side, wrapping his arm around my waist. Some people passed by smiling and accepting our love, others scoffed and were sickened. I don't care what people say about us, we are happy and that's all that matters.

The whole car ride Harry is rubbing my leg, his hand covers my thigh and moves slowly toward my growing member and then back down toward my knee. He has a smirk resting on his face the whole time.

Harry carries my bags up to the flat with me trailing behind. Once Harry shuts the door I feel his hands running down my sides and gripping my waist. He kisses the back of my neck and I let out an unexpected moan, and hear Harry laugh.

I turn and face him and pull the hem of his shirt over his head rubbing my fingers over his abs, that show more now than before. I trace my finger over the black ink, all the way down to the waist band of his jeans. I let my hands linger until Harry pulls my shirt off.

He kisses my neck violently, while my hands grip his waist. I let one hand wonder to his hair and pull it causing him to moan. He growls in my ear and lifts my legs up wrapping them around his waist. I feel him start to walk and soon we are on the bed.

Harry hovers over me for a minute and then finds the button of my jeans. When he unzips my pants and sees the lace panties he stops. I smirk and giggle as he stares at me shocked.

"Holy fuck" he moans.

He pulls my jeans the rest of the way off and runs his hands over my member through the panties. He violently pulls them off my legs and spits onto my now fully hard dick making me cringe.

His lips go around me and he starts to bob his head up and down, causing me to moan and grip the sheets making my knuckles go white. Harry unexpectedly slipped his finger into my hole. He releases my dick and puts in another finger curling them.

Harry managed to slip off his jeans and boxers without me knowing. He pulls out his fingers, making me feel empty, but he soon pushes himself in me and moaning into my ear.

This time it's full of passion, and love. Our hands run over every inch of each other's bodies. Harry and I both release at the same time, and we just lay there. In each other's arms not wanting to be anywhere else.

*~*

The next morning I wake up, cold. I pull out of Harry's grip and trot across the hall and start a warm shower. Harry joins me not long after.

I pull on sweat pants, and one of Harry's shirts. Harry joins me on the couch and we just sit there for awhile.

"I'm working at the gym now" Harry admits.

"That's good, do you like it?" I question looking up at him

"Yeah, I train with people."

"What kind of training?"  I watch as he inhales sharply.

"Well, boxing" he nods.

"That's...." I pause. Dangerous. "Interesting" I nod and look down at my hands

"I train guys that could never hurt me" he admits. "Don't worry about me, love." He lifts my chin until our eyes meet.

"Okay" I sigh.

"You're cute when you worry" Harry smiles lightly.

"What's your schedule?" I question

"Tuesday through Friday. Noon to eleven"

"Woah" my voice catches.

"I get home at six, and you get home at eleven. I'll be in bed. We will have no time for each other" I stand and run my hair through my hair, suddenly stressed.

"Lou" he sighs.

"I just..." I pause and breathe hard "how do people do this?" I sigh

"They work through it, we aren't in high school anymore, we need to make our own money and survive, we have plenty with just me working if you would-" I cut him off before he can finish

"I'm not going to sit around the flat without a job while you have one. I'd feel useless" I admit

"Okay, then we will work around this. I know my boss and I can get a schedule change if that's what it takes for you to be okay" he pulls me into his chest.

"I don't know" I sigh pulling out of his grip.

"Don't give up on me, us" his voice is shaky

"I'm not, love. And I would never" I tell him "I'm just scared"

"Don't be. I'm here for you, we will get through this, I'll plan special dates and everything" he smiles cheekily.

"Don't be so cheeky about it" I laugh and sit on the couch crossing my legs.

"I would never" he smirks.

----------------//

Welp(:

Comment & Vote

All the love. Xx