Chapter 14

Let me know if you find any mistakes(:
•••
*Louis POV*

When I wake up, I'm in unfamiliar room. I blink getting my vision and find that it's a hospital. I don't remember leaving the flat.

"Louis, I'm glad your awake. How are you feeling?" A nurse asks looking at her clipboard.

"I'm okay, where's Harry?" I frantically look around noticing he's not here.

"Your mum, and him are in the waiting room would you like them to come in?" She questions and I nod.

I lay back on the uncomfortable bed, listening to the monitor beep with my pulse. The door opens and Harry rushes to my side. He pulls up a chair, kisses my face and rest his head on my left side making sure not to make the other side worse.

I run my fingers through his curls and smile, but it quickly fades when his eyes meet mine. They're blood shot, red and puffy from crying.

"Hazza, everything is okay" I cup his cheeks in my hands.

"I-I was so afraid to loose you Lou" he says the tears still pouring from his eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere" I pull him toward me and kiss him softly. He nods and takes a sigh of relief.

"Hey, Louis" mum smiles from the door

"Hey" I smile weakly.

Harry had to sit and wait with her. She probably talk about getting him to push me away, try to get me to go to college.

"Hazza" I sigh and take his large hand in mine.

"Yeah, Lou" he tightens his grip

"I love you" I close my eyes never wanting him to leave or push me to.

"And I love you" he kisses my small hand.

My mother coughs awkwardly at the door making her way further in.

"I'll give you two some space" Harry smiles softly.

Harry shuts the door and my mum and I are left in awkward silence.

"Louis, Harry really loves you. He wants to be with you and make you happy. He told me that he'd even let you go, just so you could be happier" she explains

"I don't want him to let me go! I swear if you make him push me away I will never ever forgive you!" I yell coughing at the end.

"Don't strain yourself darling" she pushes my baby hairs away.

"Dont" I put my hand up.

"I wasn't trying to get him to push you" tears threaten to spill over her cheeks.

"But you said something, he's sensitive about this shit. Everyone has pushed him away, and so he pushed back. He's built a wall between his self and the world. I haven't broken that wall yet, I was so close to getting him to tell me everything. Now what?" I cry

My mum doesn't say anything. I might be over reacting but I hate that Harry hides why he does well did the things he use to do. He finally let go and let me in just a little.

"Are you guys okay?" Harry pokes his head through the door.

My mum and both wipe our tears and I nod. He steps in the door and approaches the bed. My mom pushes her dress down and stand to her feet.

"The doctor said you would most likely get out tomorrow, but you can't do any heavy lifting, running, jumping. That sort of stuff" she nods.

"Okay"