Chapter 9

Let me know if you find any mistakes(:

••••

(Louis POV)

January passed quickly, March the same and it was quite boring. Harry and I have been getting along, things got heated a few times but we never actually did anything.

It's mid April, and prom is approaching quickly. Decorating is already starting, and that's where I am most evenings, which doesn't give Harry and I any personal time. Which is very frustrating for both of us.

"Louis!" Eleanor's voice echoes through the gym disrupting my thoughts.

"What now?" I groan pushing things out of my way.

"Where do you want these?" She holds up black and white rolls of tissue paper.

"Wrap it around the stair case rails" I point toward the half finished project.

"Then we're done for today" I sigh shoving things into my bag.

She finishes the rails and follows me out the doors and into the Parking lot.

"Is everything okay?" She questions "you know, with you and Harry?"

"Yeah, everything is fine. Why?"

"Just making sure, you know you seem stressed" she smiles. Her voice is causing the head ache that I already have to get worse.

"We are perfectly fine, but thank you" I wave walking toward my car.

To Hazza:
Leaving the school now, do you know Eleanor Calder?

I lock my phone and head home. My eyes struggle to stay open whilst driving. Pulling into the drive is a big relief. Mum went out of town on business and won't be back till late tomorrow.

Hazza
Could I come over?

To Hazza
I'm tired, but yeah. X

I go inside, and drag my things upstairs. I strip down and get into the steaming hot shower. My muscles relax and I stay there for a whilst.

"Lou?" I hear Harry's voice

"Shower" I yell.

I hear the door open and click shut along with the lock. Harry climbs into the shower and kisses the back of my neck.

"I miss you" he breathes against my neck.

I grab the shampoo which is quickly taken away by Harry.

"I'll do it" he kisses my neck once more.

He runs the shampoo through my tangled hair. It washes away and I shut the water off. We dry off and change into pajamas. We get into bed and start talking about our days.

"So, why'd you ask about Eleanor?" He pops the questions.

"She wants you" I roll my eyes

"But I want you, and have you so she can fuck off" he smirks.

I can't help but to laugh. Everyone knows we are together and have been for three months. Still girls go after Harry and i have to admit I get worried but when Harry and I lay in bed like this I know he wouldn't leave for anyone.

"You should really let me take some stress away" he smirks and kisses my neck.

(Warning: Smut ahead!)

Harry tugs at the trim of my boxers. He pulls them and my pajama pants off in one swift motion. He takes my member into his hand, and strokes it slowly. I buck my hips and moan. Harry continues to stroke up and down slowly.