Chapter 19

Let me know if there's any mistakes.

•••

I start my job at the book store today. I'm supper nervous but I'm very excited. Harry has been trying to talk me out of it but I already made the commitment to myself and Jess.

Speaking of Jess, Harry is still super jealous of him, and insist he brings me lunch. He claims that he just wants to make sure I do have lunch but I know he wants to see him.

He might be even more jealous but I can't deny that Jess is super hot. Not hotter than Harry but he's up there. But I wouldn't tell Harry that.

"Louis, turn the damn light off" Harry snaps sleepily from the bed.

I check myself in the mirror once more and turn it off making my way over to him. I kiss his forehead and see a small smile spread across his face.

I leave ten minutes early, just to make sure i get there in time since its a seven minute walk.

When I arrive Jess is sitting at the counter with his head in his hands propped up by his elbows. He looks up and smiles lazily fixing his glasses.

"Hey, I'll be training you today. Callie is taking over the cash register" he points to a young girl who flashes me a smile and keeps glancing my way.

"Alright" I smile

"The break room is back here, and you can keep anything back here bags, lunch, whatever" he shrugs guiding me to a small room with a fridge, table and a small Telly. "So basically we will I will be showing you how we arrange the books, and were everything goes" he explains.

All the way till lunch that's what we do. He takes me through every section and explains which books will go where. Where new arrivals, magazines, a few CDs, older books, and kids books.

"Now lunch" he smiles and moves his nose to make sure his glasses don't fall. Harry has a pair of glasses similar to them. They're square framed, black. Goofy.

My phone goes off and I pull it from my pocket. Harry. I meet him up front not knowing that Jess was following me to get Callie.

"Sir, we are closed during lunch hours" Callie and Jess say in Union.

"Oh, no he's here for me" I smile shyly

"Are you his brother" Jess makes a mistake of asking.

Harry scolds him and then me. "So I guess you don't talk about me" he scoffs

"It would be weird to fuck your own brother" he spits and Jess coughs awkwardly

"Harold" I gasp

"That's not my name Lou" he tries to hold in a smile.

"So you're gay?" Jess bits his lip and I nod.

"Of course" Callie rolls her eyes and walks away. Harry takes a deep breath and stares at Jess.

"Harry, this is Jess" I say gesturing towards him

"I see" Harry seems annoyed.

"We will just be a moment" I smile at Jess and pull Harry away from them. "What the hell was that?" I whisper yell

"What?" He shrugs.

"Never Mind, thank you for the lunch. bye" I turn but he catches my arm.

"Don't be mad" he pulls me into him.

"You're being grumpy and mean. I don't talk to that Harry" I turn my head and he pouts

"Just remember you're mine" he growls and sucks at my neck cause me to gasp and covering my mouth. "There's a reminder for Jess" he whispers.