Chapter 8

Hi, let me know if there are any mistakes(:

Picture, is their outfits for their date in this chapter.

Pay attention to the POVs they change this chapter(:

•••

(Louis POV)

"Louis, Harry is here" my mother yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"Send him up" I yell throw dirty clothes into my hamper.

The door opens and clicks shut and my eyes meet Harry's. His hair is a mess and there is bags under his eyes.

"What happened?" I question, rubbing underneath his eyes.

"I was up late" he shrugs.

"Oh" I sit on the edge of my bed and pat the spot next to me.

"Are you going to ask where I was?" His eyebrows knit together

"No, that's your business and I trust you"

"You trust me?" He laughs

"Yeah"

He leans in and I stop him right before our lips meet. "But if you cheat on me, I'm done" he nods and kiss me roughly. His tongue grazes my bottom lip begging for entrance, which I give him. His tongues explores my mouth as mine does the same.

My phone vibrates and Harry groans lifting himself off of me. I yank my phone from my pocket and press the speaker to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Louis"

It's him. Scotty.

"Louis, I just want to talk"

"I don't want to talk to you"

"I'm coming back to lond-"

I hang up and my breathing speeds. Panic attack. I grab my chest and hunch over.

"Lou, what's wrong?" Harry panics kneeling in front of me.

"Breathe Lou"

I close my eyes and take slow deep breaths. I finally calm down and meet Harry's eye which are filled with worry.

"I'm okay" I nod.

"Who the hell was on the phone?"

"N-nobody" I mumble

"You just had a full on panic attack tell me" he places his hands on my knees

"Scotty"

His fist clench, along with his jaw. His eye turn cold and angry.

"Harry, he's coming back" I let out a sob that I couldn't tell I was holding.

Harry holds me in his arms with my face in his chest. We stay like that for awhile. I don't want Scotty to come back. He will ruin everything, and I'm terrified of him. There. Finally I admit to myself that he scares me. He could hurt me and I hate feeling vulnerable.

"I'm terrified Harry" I whisper.

"Listen, I know we have been fighting and that's crazy because we just started this. But, you're mine. He's not getting near you." He kisses my temple.

We stay like this for awhile till Harry gets a texts from his dad.

"I have to go" he sighs.

"Harry, don't leave me" I realize I sound pathetic but I don't want Scotty showing up.