Chapter 1

Please tell me if there are any mistakes!(:

*~*

My alarm goes off and I groan as it reads 6:00AM in flashing green numbers. Pull myself out of my bed and into the bathroom. When I look in the mirror I can see the bags under my eyes forming from the lack of sleep. It is that middle of the school year (December) and I still can't get use to waking up at 6AM. I splash cool water in my face and put my contacts in. I don't really need them, but they make things a little less blurry.

I go into my room and pick out khakis, a white polo, and vans. This is what my casual outfits for school are. They use to get me beat up, thrown against lockers, and several names spat at me, but now I just get weird looks. No one really tries to hurt me anymore and I'm thankful for that.

I pull on the clothes and grab my key, bag, and phone. I walk quietly down the stairs, hoping my mum is still asleep. Luckily I slip out of my house unnoticed. I make my way through the cold winter air and mentally hit myself for not grabbing a jacket. I start the engine of my car and text Niall to tell him I'm headed to get him, and ask if he could grab me a jacket.

When I pull up to Nialls I see my blonde haired best mate walking with his bag and thankfully a jacket. He gets in and shivers from the wind.

"Damn freezing out there" he laughs and hand me the jacket.

"Thanks" I mumble and pull away from his house. It doesn't take long for us to get there and as usual we aren't the first but surely not the last to arrive. I park in the back not wanting to argue if someone accused me to take their spot.

Niall and I walk quickly into the building escaping the harsh winter winds. "I can't wait till summer" he scoffs and folds his arms as we make our way to our lockers.

They aren't beside each other but they aren't far from each other either. As I pull out my books I hear a familiar laughter. It scares me, its Liam and Harry. They both use to bully me.

"Well look here" Liam smirks as he slams my locker shut causing me to jump.

"Been a long time Louis" he pushes my shoulder and i stumble backwards thankfully catching myself.

"What do you want" my voice is quiet.

"Louis, lad. Where is your boyfriend?" He glances around.

"I....I don't have one" the memory of Scotty still burns.

"What? Scotty must've gotten tired of you not giving it up" he laughs and Harry joins in.

"I..." I try and think of something to say. "Liam just stop" Niall says coming to my side.

Liam gives Niall a dirty look and pushes me one last time before leaving. I try and control my emotions and thankfully I can. We go our separate ways for first period. the only class we have together is our last period.

I take my seat in the front of History and try to focus on the lesson. But my mind keeps wondering to Scotty.

*flashback*

"Lou, I....I hav" His sobs stops his words for escaping his lips. I rub his back and try to calm him.

"Just breathe" I continue to rub his back as he takes multiple deep breaths.

"I'm leaving, moving to the US" he sobs even more and my heart aches. I don't say anything, because I'm not really sure what to say. "Say something!" His voice raises and I flinch.

"When?" Is all I can ask. His face is blotchy and red and his eyes are blood shot. "Saturday" he breaths.

I thought I could feel my heart physically shatter. My boyfriend of 10 months was leaving. I regret not trying to bring the love but I don't think I ever truly loved him.