Chapter 13

Let me know if you find any mistakes(:

•••
(Louis POV)

After a few days of being sore I finally got over it. I know Harry enjoyed it, laughing at me any time I'd grab my bum.

Harry and I have been laying around, watching movies, and sleeping. It's been amazing but I'm getting bored of it. Harry could do that for weeks. But he only has 1 bag of clothes and we have to go to his house and pack things up.

I'm very nervous and Harry keeps tells its fine but I know Anne, and we recently had a lunch with her telling her that we are officially a couple. But Mr.Styles. Now that I'm terrified of. We have to tell him today.

He doesn't know Harry and I are together and that he's moving in with me. He accept Harry being bisexual, but will he accept me?

"Louis, will you hurry up" Harry yells from the kitchen.

"Yeah, sorry" I shake away my thoughts and slip on my vans.

I meet him in the kitchen, and intertwine our fingers. The whole way there I'm messing with my fingers. Harry pulls into their drive and parks the car.

"You need to calm down." He squeezes my thigh.

He gets out and I follow him. We latch hands and I don't know why but I expect Harry to knock. Like he doesn't live here. Well technically he won't be. But Harry just walks in and yells for his mum.

"Harry, Louis!" She smiles and runs to us hugging us. "You're father is in the living room" she nods.

Harry releases my hand and Anne wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey dad" Harry plops down on the couch. Anne sits in between us.

"Hey, oh hello Louis" he smiles.

"Hello, Mr.Styles" I return the smile.

"Please, call me Kyle"

I just nod and he turns his attention back to Harry.

"Is something wrong?" He knits his eyebrows together.

"Uh no. I just wanted to tell you Louis and I are um... Together" Harry shrugs.

"Oh" I can't tell if that was good or bad. "Well I'm glad you're finally deciding to try a relationship."

"Yeah, it's been 6 months. So I'm moving in with him" Harry states.

"That's great" Kyle smiles.

"Well we gotta go pack" Harry grabs my hand and leads me up the spiral stair case and into his room.

"See I told you not to freak out" he laughs locking the door. He plops down on the bed, just like he does at my- our flat.

We spend an hour sticking clothes and random things into boxes. I get a slight pain in the middle of my tummy but brush it off as being nothing.

We carry his bags to his car and the pain in my stomach becomes worse. I climb into the passenger seat and try to push the pain away.

When we are home, I climb into the bed and curl into a ball holding my stomach. The pain traveled down to the right side.

"Lou?" Harry cautiously enters the room.

"Mmm"

"You alright?" He question sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm f-" I have to throw off the covers and run to the bathroom, before puking.

"Loubear" he tries to comfort me.

"I don't know whats wrong" I sob.

He lifts me by my hips and I flinch when he touches my lower right side.

"Let's lay down, I'll get a bucket just incase" he lifts me bridal style and carries me to the bed.

I hear pots hitting together and he rushes in setting a plastic bucket on my side of the bed.

"Jesus, Lou your burning up" he gasp as he presses his hand to my face.

"I'm fine, really" I cough and hunch over in pain.

"No your not, where does your stomach hurt?" He questions.

"My right side"

"Your appendix could burst. You're going to the hospital. Now." He states demandingly.

I don't fight. I just ask for my hoodie and sweat pants and he retrieved them for me. I slip them on slowly. Harry lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist, arms around his neck, and hide my face in the crook of his neck. He's carrying me like a child but I could careless as the pain increases.

*~*
*Harrys POV*
I sling open the passenger door and place him in the seat. His eyes are closed and I'm sure he's passed out.

I sprint around the car and start the engine quickly. I dial Louis mum on the way telling her what's going on. She tells me she'll meet me as soon as she can.

I pull Lou out of the car and carry him inside begging for help.

"Sir, what happened?" A nurse asked

"I don't know, he stomach started hurting, and he passed out" tears threatening to escape my eyes. They rush over with a gurney taking Louis from my grasp.

"They're going to check on him, if anything major happens we will let you know. Are you related to him?" She question.

"No,no I'm his boyfriend. His mum will be here in a little bit" she nods and takes her previous position behind the counter.

I spend the next 25 minutes pacing around the waiting room until I spot Jay rushing through the entrance.

"Harry, what's going on?" She pulls me into a hug.

"They haven't told me anything yet" I push back the curls that have fallen in front of my face.

"Harry, he will be okay. He's a fighter" she rubs my arm in comfort.

"Louis Tomlinson family" a nurse calls out scanning the waiting room.

"Here" Jay rushed toward her

"Are you his mother?" She questions and Jay nods.

"Okay, his appendix were getting ready to burst so they are removing that. we've already got his blood type, but we need you to fill this out" she hands her a clipboard with papers.

"How long will he be?" My voice cracks.

"We aren't sure. But he will have to stay here for a few days so we know he healed" she smiles lightly and starts toward the back.

"Come on" Jay says taking my arm and pulling me towards the chairs.

*~*

"I know you don't like me, you think I'm holding Louis back." I manage to say after hours of silence.

"Oh Harry, I just think he needs to go to college. He's too busy trying to please you to see that though" she frowns.

"I heard you guys that one night. I didn't mean to spy but I woke up and heard you two. I do love Louis, but this is so new to me. I've never been able to be in a relationship. I don't want marriage or children, at least not right now. I know Lou wants that and I hate that I don't. I want him happy, and if that means letting him go and for him to.... Be with so-someone else then that's what he will have." I explain

"He doesn't want anyone but you Harry. He doesn't care that you don't want that. He loves you and you make him happy and that's all I could really ask for"

---------------------------------------

Hello....

So I have a math final next week then I'm done with school!(:

Comment & Vote

All the love. Xx