Chapter 4

Comment if there are any mistakes(:

•••

I rejoin Harry on my bed and it just now hits me he will be here all week. My mum didn't even tell me why they were staying.

"Um, why are you and your mum staying with us?" I question hoping he doesn't become distant.

"Well, my father had meetings in the US. So my mum was going to check on the house while you guys were gone, but I guess she just doesn't want to be alone for the holidays" he shrugs.

"Your mum can have the spare bedroom, I'll sleep in the music room or in living room, and you can have my room" I go to stand but he grabs my wrist.

"Hang out with me" he smiles.

"Okay" I give in because he is being open and somewhat nice tonight.

I turn on my tv and flip through the channels until harry and I agree on something. His head rests on the pillows and I can tell he's getting tired. And after about twenty minutes his breathing evens out and he's asleep. I gather my phone and my charger and shut the light off.

I go into the music room and make me a bed out of blankets and pillows. It's not the most comfortable thing ever but it'll do for the night.
~

The next morning I wake up and have a kink in my neck. I groan and lean up making my way through the dark room. I make my way downstairs to find Harry, Anne, and my mum sitting around the table.

I grab a glass from the cabinet and fill it with water. I dig through the medicine cabinet and end up dropping half the bottles.

"Hun, take these. They'll help with pain" my mum hands me two red pills that I can identify.

I take them and go up to my room. The snow has settled and I feel I can make it to the gym. So I change and pack my bag. When I get downstairs my mum eyes me.

"I'll be back in a bit" I tell her before rushing through the living room.

"Louis! You can not be serious." My mum draws Anne and Harrys attention. My eyes meet Harrys and I have to force myself to look away.

"I need this. It's the only way I can let out frustration." I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose.

"An hour, and you better be back. Be careful" worry fills her eyes. I nod and make my way into the winter winds.

Thankfully my car heats up quickly. It takes me about 20 minutes, I have to drive slowly. I didn't think the roads were this bad.

I reach the gym and more people are here than I expected. After I tie my shoe I run into Josh.

"Oh, hey" he smiles.

"I'm sorry" I laugh feeling my cheeks get red.

"You're fine" he steps aside and let's me by.

While running i keep thinking of josh. He's very in shape, and as much as I hate to admit it, he looks like Harry. Maybe that's my attraction to him? No I refuse to believe that. I shut off the machine and go back into the locker room to gather my things. I've already upset myself by even thinking that's why I might be attracted to him.

"The snow is picking up out there ya know" Josh stands in front of my with his hoodie pulled over himself.

"Really?" I can hear the aggravation in my voice.

"Yeah, but I can totally drive you home if you don't like to drive in this" he offers. "that would give me an excuse to ask you out" he smirks. "What do you say? Me and you tomorrow, I'll take you to dinner, and then back to get your car?" He smiles