Chapter 21

Let me know if there are any mistakes(:
•••

2 weeks later

It's the beginning of August and things have been calm lately. Niall and Jessica have been around more, my mum has kept in contact, she actually has a boyfriend now. Zachary. He's treats her good and she seems to be happier.

Mum wants me to fly to America with her for 3 weeks. I haven't made up my mind yet, and I haven't mentioned it to Harry but I'm sure that'll cause an up root in our relationship.

But other than that issue Harry and I are okay, i think this is the longest we have gone with out actually fighting. Our 8 month anniversary is tomorrow. We're going out to dinner. It's crazy that I've fallen for this boy in such a short amount of time.

"You're free to go" Jess laughs and opens the front door.

"See you Monday" I smile and wave.

The walk seems to go by quickly and I'm home and walking in to an empty flat. I find a note on the counter that explains that Harry went grocery shopping.

I grab the last bottle of water we have and sit down on the couch. My phone vibrates and my mums photo pops up.

"Hello"

"Louis, how are you?" My mothers voice is soft

"I'm alright, and you?" I question.

"I'm okay. Have you talked to Harry about coming to America?"

"Not yet, I'm holding off till after tomorrow" I admit

"Well, I would like to know by Tuesday" she sighs

"Okay mum"

"Well I've got to go" she says and hangs up before I get a chance to answer.

"What are you holding off until after tomorrow?" Harry stands in the kitchen knitting his eyebrows together.

"Oh, just... Well. Shit" I groan

"Go on" he encourages.

"Well, my mum is taking a trip to the U.S. To visit family and wanted me to come" I shrug.

"And?" Harry gets more agitated.

"It's for 3 weeks" my voice is almost inaudible.

"You're fucking joking" he almost laughs

"I think I should go with her" I admit

"When?" is all he says

"Friday"

"Have you talked to your boss about this?" He questions turning to put the groceries away

"He said that if I decided to go, he would be okay with it, but I don't get paid for that time" I shrug

"Where in the U.S.?"

"New York" I reply

"Okay" he sighs

I don't really know what to say next. Harry keeps putting things away, and i know I will want to talk my self out of this, but I can't. I want to go, for my mum.

After Harry finishes putting everything's away he goes into the room closing the door behind him. I know he's not liking the idea of us not being together for three weeks and I don't either. Since we have started dating we've seen each other practically everyday. And I know that's not normal for a relationship but it is for us. We know that we moved in together quickly. 

I just want to travel. With my mum or not. She is paying for me to go so why not take the opportunity? I hate that I would be leaving Harry, and for 3 weeks.