Chapter 27: Managment's a Bitch

Harry's POV

I got a call from what looked like management.

"I'll be right back." I told the boys, who all nodded as I left the room. "Harry Styles speaking." I said as I answered the phone.

"Ah yes Harry, I need to talk to you about something." The man on the other line said.

"Yes, about what?" I asked.

"Miss Savannah Day." I tense, what do they want me to do now?

"What about her?"

"Well, she's been seen as a bad influence, after getting both drunk, and she also post phoned yours and the boys tour..." The man pauses, gulping.

"Continue."

"Well, she's been dropping the ratings of the band so we want you to break up with her." You've got to be kidding me.

"And if I don't?" I ask annoyed.

"You'll be kicked out of the band."

"You can't do that." I protest.

"You can be replaced right at this very moment if it comes to it." I groan.

"Fine I'll do it."

"When?" The man on the other line asks.

"Tomorrow." I say, tomorrow is Savannahs last day in town. Simple enough right? I mean, I only have to break up with the one I love. I don't want to but breaking two hearts will be easier than breaking five, right? Although either way, my heart still gets broken. How am I supposed to break up with Savannah, again, and right after our fight?

"Mr. Styles, are you still there?" The man asks, and I notice I zoned out.

"Yes, yes I am."

"We'll be checking up on you in two days Harry. Remember, no one can know about this... Arrangement." I nod to myself, there's no getting out of this, is there?

"Okay." I say and hang up the phone. I shove it into my jeans back pocket and walk back into the room where the boys are.

"Who called mate?" Zayn asks when I return.

"No one."

"Six minutes isn't 'no one.'" Niall chimes in.

"No one important." I say glaring at Niall, who’s got a bag of chips in his hands.

"Put the spoon away Louis!" I hear Liam yell, and I notice both Liam and Louis aren't in the room. I sink into an unoccupied arm chair.

"Never!" Louis yells, and I shake my head. Liam comes running through the room, jumping over furniture, Louis close on his tail, with a spoon in his hand.

"I'll be in my room." I mumble, walking off to the room Louis and I shared. I collapse into the bed, and fall asleep, prepping myself for tomorrow, and the events that were going to occur.

***

I wake to the sound of my alarm clock, I flimsily hit at the alarm until it goes off. I look to my side, and see Louis isn't there. I wonder where he is...

You know one funny thing about when Savannahs leaving is, it’s the exact date the boys and I go back on our tour. I'm glad to be going back, with all that's happened we've all been off of tour for almost a month. This I feel terrible about, but luckily we'll be doing make up concerts for the places we missed, which shouldn't be to many, considering we were almost at the end of our tour when we arrived in Florida. I quickly get dressed, and walk out to our small kitchen area, and am greeted by... everyone? Why is everyone at the house, my alarm usually goes off at 8am, why is everyone here at 8am?