Chapter 16: Where is She?

(A/N it's happening!!!!!!)

Harry's POV

“There not here,” I whisper to Natalie. The police had been searching the house since late last night and have been here the entire morning.

“No shit Sherlock?” She responds, and my frown deepens. “I’m sorry, I just can’t take anything seriously or I’m going to die... I shouldn’t have said that…” Natalie says with a half-smile, and I give her one in return. The police have almost finished searching the blue house, but the car was gone when we got back. (Who ever said 'no shit Sherlock' I ♥ you! That is by far one of my favourite comeback lines)

“What day is it?” I ask her.

“This is the day Harry,”

“We have to get her back!” I nearly shout.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get her back.” Natalie says nudging me, trying to reassure me as much as she was trying to reassure herself. “I’m going to tell the guys they haven’t found them,” I nod my head, and Natalie gives me a pat on the back and slowly walks away to call the guys, and Katie.

 Just then a police officer, I think he said his name was Alec came walking over to me with a sad look in his eyes.

“We can’t find her; we’ve searched the premises almost three times now. Although we have gotten a call from a burner cell, talking about someone going to be shot. We’ll be going to the town center too check it out. I don’t know if you want to come or not…” The police officer leads on, trying to make it sound like I shouldn’t come; I just shake my head at him.

“Look, officer, I’m going, me and the boys will be there too,” I pause. “And, you can’t stop me. No one can.” I run over to Natalie and pull her to her car.

“Harry what the hell are you doing?” I ignore here, and then throw her into the passenger’s seat. She looks at me annoyed and points to her phone. I put my hand out signaling for the keys, she hands them over to me.

“Tell everyone to go to the town center, that’s where Savannah is.” She looks at me with shock, but does what I said. She quickly says her goodbye’s, and turns off her phone.

“What the hell do you mean she’s at the town center?” Natalie asks me.

“That’s where the police officer said they were, that’s where everything is going to go down, and we need to stop it.” I respond to her.

“The police told you this?” She asks surprised.

“Well, no, they said they got a call saying Savannah was there, and I’m guessing it was Rebekah.” She nods at me unsure. The rest of the ride is silent, but when we get to the mall, we both rushed out, seeing the police were already here, although I think they didn’t want to make a scene because they weren’t making anyone exit the mall, they looked as though they were just observing. Natalie and I both ran up to them.

“What’s going on, are they in there?” I asked.

“Yes, it looks like they are, but until a weapon is pulled out; we can’t make anyone exit the building.”

“So your saying, when she pulls out a gun to Savannah’s head, that’s when you’re going to make everyone exit?” Natalie asks obviously pissed, she gives the officer the skank eye.

“Well…” The officer tries to speak.

“No, you’re not going to do that. I understand this could be a ‘false alarm’ but you’ve seen both of them! You should be clearing people out slowly like any smart person would do, but obviously you’re not very s—” I cut Natalie off there.

“We get it Natalie” I tell her strongly, I don’t need her getting arrested for talking smack to a police officer and, I would have joined in, because she was being 100% truthful. The police officer points at her, at first I thought he was going to tell her off but then he started his statement.

“You know young lady,” Natalie twitched at that; I knew she had some smart remark going through her mind. I mean they didn’t look too far apart in age, maybe a year or two. “You could be very right about what you’re saying there. Have you ever thought of joining the force?” Then, of all things, the guy winks, we're here investigating a kidnapping, and here he is flirting with Natalie.

“No, sorry, I hate, I repeat hate uniforms, and blue is so not my colour. Oh and c’mon, all the hot guys you pull over, I mean, I’d end up never giving a ticket away, but end up giving my number instead.” Natalie said trying to act like some stuck up person, to get rid of this guy. “You better run along now, and tell your police buddies, to get everyone exit the building.” She said making a cueing motion with her hands, and the officer obeyed. “Retard,” She mumbles under her breath.

“Okay, well we should go in then…” I say putting on a hat and sunglasses, which I always have with me.

“Okay,” With that we went to enter the mall.  “I don’t get how stupid these so called ‘police officers’ are.”

“Neither do I, but we have to worry about Savannah now, not how stupid everyone is.” She nods her head in agreement.  “Well start looking around, call me if you find them, and I’ll call you if I find them, okay?”

“Yes, just try getting people to clear out as you go too.” I look at her funny for a second.

“That’s going to work so well, curly haired, Brit, asking people to clear out for the police…” I would like to help clear out people, but I can’t have people come up to me and ask for photos, autographs etc.

“Right, I didn’t think of that…” She pauses. “Okay, well I’ll try clearing people out, and you just call me if you find Savannah.” I nod my head, and we part. Where the hell are they? I start walking to the center of the mall, which would make sense for Rebekah she’ll want some place that everyone can hear here.

I see a women with the red-brown colour hair the same as Rebekah’s and a girl beside her that's a  brunette like Savannah’s, I run up to the girls. I grab the red-heads wrist and yank her towards me. “Rebekah,” I snarl.

“Stop, please stop.” The girl shrieks. I realise it’s not Rebekah, it’s probably not the best idea to do that to every red-brunette I see… I let go of her wrist.

“Sorry, sorry, I thought you were someone else.” Crap, I hope she doesn’t recognize me, I quickly run away, and continue looking. When I finally get to the middle of the mall, I see them. It’s already begun, Rebekah’s already there with the gun pulled out. I can’t do anything; I can’t will my body to move, as much as I’m trying, it won’t. Savannah starts looking around frantically, and when she comes across me, she begins to smile, and what looks like a tear of happiness falls from her eye, and down her cheek.

(A/N No Savannah!)