Chapter 23: Party Time and I'm Completely Wasted

(A/N, ya!! Chapter 23 is done! I'll post chapter 24 when I'm finished with it.)

Harry stayed over last night now today's the day we're going to the party. I'm guessing we're going to be drinking? Okay, so we've both obviously drank before, I get its illegal here, but c'mon everywhere else can drink before they're twenty-one, I mean, there is Canada, the UK, and Europe, and probably a hundred more places. So, why can't the USA make it 19? You know go easy on everyone, I mean I'm sure you wouldn't have as many drinking arrests if you changed that law...

I looked at Harry who was still sleeping, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I figured it was a simpler way of waking him up. "Harry wake up, come on, it's almost 12 o-clock, and you still have to go back to your place to get ready for the party"

"But I don't want to get up." Harry says tiredly.

"Fine, I'm going to get something to eat." I tell him, and slowly get out of bed, only to get pulled back down. Which makes me giggle slightly, but I just get up again, and walk over to my kitchen, and sure enough, Harry's out of bed with-in minutes.

I'm not all too fancy, and I'm too tired to make pancakes, or something like that. Harry's already helping himself to my toast, but I can't complain, I mean, I didn't buy it. I grab down a bowl, and poor out some Frosted Flakes, and get some milk out of my fridge. I then sit down at my table, Harry joining me.

"So, where's this party going to be?" I ask, I don't want to be dressed ready to club, when we're just going to some house party, you know what I mean?

"I think it's at some club downtown. Apparently a lot of celebrity's are going to be there, and One Direction is on the list." This interests me, so, I'm going to meet some celebrity's, and probably fan-girl my heart out. I eat a few spoon fills of my cereal, and reply.

"So, I'm going to be the only non-famous person there?"

"You're not really un-famous anymore." He says, with a slight smirk.

"Okay, but I'm not really 'famous' like, I'm not known for my acting, or singing, or anything like that. I'm remembered for being your girlfriend, and being kidnapped." I quickly state, as I take another mouth full of my cereal. "I don't want to be remembered for that."

"What do you want to be remembered for?" Harry asks, quickly changing the subject.

"Honestly, I'd like to be an author." I tell him, as we both put our dirty dishes in the sink.

"An author?" Harry asks me.

"Yep, an author..." I say.

"What would you write about?" He asks me.

"I don't know, just one day you think of a plot, and sometimes you follow through." I say, it's true, no one thinks, I'm going to write a story, and doesn't already have a story line in their mind, if you did that the story would go nowhere. You have to at least think about what's going to happen, even if you don't know how it's going to end right away.

"Talented," Harry murmurs. "Can I read one, one day?"

"Maybe, but you'll have to buy it from the book store." I joke with him, making him laugh a little.

***

I was just finishing getting dressed, when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll be there in a minute!" I call, and heard my front door open. Does everyone just magically have a key to my house now?

I'm wearing a red dress, with X straps, a pair of black heels, which most likely I won't be wearing half the time. I'd straightened my hair, so it went just above my belly button. I grabbed my black clutch from my nightstand, and exited my bedroom. I was greeted by; Harry, Katie, and Natalie, of course Natalie, she's the one who had the spare. (Click 'External Link' to see the outfit.)