Chapter 7: Tied up, and Gaged, and I get an 'I love you'?

(A/N, mkay, so this is the chapter where the *Sneak peak* is from, anyways, hope you guys enjoy ♥)

Chapter 7: Tied up, and Gaged, and I get an 'I love you'?

My eyes flutter open, at first I don’t remember much, it’s all hazy. Well, except for the Harry part. I go to wipe my face, but soon realise where I am. Well, I don’t know where I am, just that I’m somewhere. I’m sitting on a splintering wooden chair. My hands are behind my back, tied behind the chair. My mouth is gaged, and my ankles are tied together.

What the crap?

Why was I kidnapped, I haven’t done anything! Why didn’t he let me in? He probably thought I was going to yell at him. Where are these stupid kidnappers?

“Well, doll face, looks like you made the news.” My head gilts towards the man I recognise as the cashier at the gas station.

I start to protest but I can’t even make out what I said. I tried saying, “Let me go,” but it turns into gibberish. The man just grunts.

“Shut up, just watch.” He orders me, turning the volume on the TV up.

Harry Styles has something to say of the disappearance of Savannah Day.”  The reporter says while they move the camera towards Harry. I want to reach out and comfort him, and tell him I’m okay. I budge my hand forgetting about my wrists for a moment.

“Calm down doll face.” I glare at the man, and Harry starts talking.

“I want you all to know, I’m crazy about her, and if there’s any chance you see her, call one of the numbers provided. I also wanted to say, this is my fault she’s missing. So, if you see her call! I feel so bad. Love, if you’re watching or hearing this, I want you to know I love you, I was wrong, and I’ll find you!”

A tear sheds from my eye, and the TV blinks off.

“Awe, wasn’t that just beautiful?” I hear a women say. There are two of them? I can’t see her but she sounds like a stingy blonde. She walks in front of me, her head facing the wall. Okay, I was wrong, she’s a red head, but very well could be a natural blonde. The colour looks fake, the pinky-red hair die was definitely used. Although, just to be sure, I need to check her face for freckles, it’s a generic fact, all gingers have freckles.

“Stupid girl,” She whispers. She’s lucky I’m tied to a chair and can’t bitch slap her across the face. I move a bit in my chair, she hears me and turns so I can see her face, she shakes it. “Don’t even think about it!” She isn’t a red head, no freckles, definitely a blonde. Skank, I think to myself. I feel bad, but she looks like a skanky hooker. She’s wearing a way to tight red tank top, her bra is showing and she’s also wearing short-short-short-look-at-my-butt shorts. (A/N, just so you guys know, I have nothing against blonde, or like anyone, sorry if it comes across that way)

What do these to want with me? Leverage over Harry? Oh, I hope not, he’d feel even worse than I think he does now. I try to yell at her once again, but my cries are muffled from the gag on my mouth. She shakes her head, and finger at me. The gas station guy, and skank walk out of the room and turn off the lights. I guess I’m stuck here for the night. How can I sleep sitting tied up and gaged, let alone, I’m sitting on a chair!

I’ve decided there’s no point in trying to escape today, I’m so hungry, and running away won’t help that. I’m hoping I’ll get something to eat tomorrow. I tilt my head, and I slowly and, uncomfortably doze off.