Chapter 5: What, Just, Happened?

(A/N, sorry this is really short.. It's partially because I try not to mix the POV's in the same chapter. This is also were the start of the 'life or death' scenario starts)

Chapter 5: What, Just, Happened?

It’s been two days now, and I haven’t explained much to my friends. They just know I’m going to see Harry today before he goes back to England. Now, at Harry's door step I don’t know what’s going to happen.

I knock on the door three times, Harry answers it almost immediately, he looks sad.

“Hey,” He says not moving from the door.

“Hi,” I say unsure.

“Savannah, we need to talk…”

“What is it?” I say on the verge of tears, I've heard 'we need to talk' too many times, everyone knows what it means. It means we're not going to work, or we're too different, or that they've found someone else. It's a classic break up line.

“I don’t think we’re going to work out.” Harry says running a hand through his curls.

“What?” I say and a tear comes out, running down my cheek. “What happened to: I’ll come back for you? Don’t say that? We’ll make it work?” I say now crying, but again I’m enraged, not only sad. I stand there impatiently, waiting for an answer, which I never get. “Fine!” I say walking away, wiping my tears.

“Savannah, wait” I turn around too hopefully. “You dropped your phone.” I go back and pick up my phone, shove it in my pocket, turn, and storm off. Why are there two vans? I think looking at the road. There’s the van I drove away in yesterday, and the other looks so dark, and scary…

Dark hooded figures come out of it.

Crap. Crap. Crap! I start running towards the house yelling for Harry, or any of the boys for that matter. I get to the door and bang on it as hard as I can.

“Harry please!” I yell at the door. The two people get hold of me, before they cover my mouth I yell one last time. “Harry Help!” That’s the last thing I say, or heard before a handkerchief was put over my mouth. I yelled out some more, but it just sounds muffled. As soon as it was put there, I knew what it was, chlorophyll.  Things start to get darker and darker until there was nothing left for me to see.