Chapter 6: She's... Gone?

(A/N, again this is a short chapter, chapter 8 is for sure longer... (I've got this all on word, so it's funny seeing two pages there are one page on Wattpad))

Chapter 6: She's... Gone?

Harry's POV

I didn't want to end it, and seeing her cry only made me feel worse. I shut the door and ran upstairs, passing all the guys. They looked sadly at me, and followed.

Then, I heard her, “Harry please!” She says I ignore her. She’s banging on the door franticly. What does she want? I hear her again, she’s now screaming, “Harry, HELP!” What the hell? I race down the stairs followed, again, by the guys. I open the door, she’s not there.

What the? I look down the street and see a black van drive away.

I look down at the ground, her heel is there, what the heck? Then it all fits together. I run into the house and call 911.

“Hello, 911 what’s your emergency?” The dispatcher asks me.

“Savannah Day, was just kidnapped, right by my house, and I saw a black van drive away. Her shoe is still here though. Plea-please, please, can you find her?” I ask, all my emotions somehow fitting in the couple sentences I spoke.

“It sound like you love her,” She responds, tears start pouring down my face.

“Yes, I think I do.”

“Well, we’ll try are best Mr.”

“Harry, Harry Styles,”

“I’ll send out a response unit to you now. They’ll be there in about five minutes.” Why did I have to break it off? She wouldn’t have been here if I hadn’t asked her to come; if I hadn't broken up with her. I should have told her not to come, that I didn't think we'd work over the phone; it could have solved this mess.

“This is all my fault!” I yell to the world. “They should have taken me” Now, I whisper to myself.

Louis pats my back, “It’s not your fault.” It is, but I go along with him.

“Well, it feels like it is! If I had come down when she called the first time she might be here right now!” The guys don’t say anything because they now it’s true, shortly after the police are at the house. They ask me about what happened, and how we know she was kidnapped moments ago. I show the shoe. When the interviews over, I go and turn on the news. She made it twice in two days.

“Breaking news! Harry Styles’ girlfriend has been kidnapped! She was last seen at his bands house. Her name is Savannah Day, she was leaving when Harry heard a band on the door, but was too late on getting to it.” More like, I thought I was going to be yelled at so I didn’t try to come down. It just makes me feel worse. “This is a picture of Ms. Day, if you see her, please call 911, crime stoppers or…” He gives my number. Why? I want to know, but telling me won’t benefit Savannah. Hell, no one can. But I won’t stop until I find her, after all it’s my fault.