Chapter 10: Thank god I've got my Phone

(A/N, sorry again, this is a short chapter)

Chapter 10: Thank god I've got my phone.

I try to look out the windows but their boxed up. They haven't come back for a while. I run to the bathroom, shut and lock the door, and text Harry again.

"I'm sure you got my other text. I'm also sure you've meet my friends Katie and Natalie. Don't let them give you a hard time. Oh, and tell Louis to watch out, if he thought I was bad, well, Natalie's a whole other story... Anyways, I'm working on my escape plan. Tell the guys I love them, and I miss you. Don't give up, I'll find a way out." I start crying a little over the text, I hope he won't notice I didn't say I love you to him, it's just too soon to say those three words which mean too much. I may not get to say those words ever and mean them; after all I only have three days left. I put my phone back into my pocket and rush back over to the chair. I hear footsteps coming towards the door, and my two kidnappers come in.

"Okay, times up! It's answering time." Rebekah says as she walks into the room, I nod.

"What do you know about Harry Styles?" Connor asks me, it seems like he's unsure of something.

"Honestly?" I ask and they nod. "Okay, he's a famous, and a complete jerk, I mean he broke up with me, then on the news he thinks it's all okay, and all he's doing is playing his guilt card!" I say, although I wasn't sure what would come out of my mouth that was most likely the truth, I hate to say it but it's true. I hadn't realised I was thinking that, but its true! He did play the guilt card, and if I hadn't been kidnapped, I would have never seen or heard from him again. He was probably about to delete me from his contact list until I pounded on the door. Crap, he probably doesn't even love me, he just said that as a spear of the moment thing, or maybe he was trying to make himself look better.

Rebekah slapped me again this time a tear did come out. I put my hand to my face, another black eye most likely on the way. Harry won't even want me with bumps and bruises.

"What?" I ask, wondering why she slapped me.

"Give us an honest answer!"

"But that is an honest answer! It's the truth! I doubt he even loves me like he said, he was feeling guilty, as he said it was his fault. That's guilt!" I tell her now yelling at her.

"Did he ever talk about anything suspicious?" What are these people trying to find out, if he was selling drugs? "Past girlfriends maybe?" Why would Harry talk to me about past girlfriends?

"No! We never talked and I knew him for like five days." She then threw me onto the floor, and kicked me a couple times.

"Now, do you feel like talking yet?"

"I don't know anything!" I whined. "What do you want, Money?"

"We're. going to get what we want, don't worry." Maybe she wants publicity, but probably money, maybe both. She knows I can't tell her anything, so why even ask questions. She's going to kill me! "We'll be back soon." She says to me as she exits the room, Connor gives me a sympathetic look, why is he even helping her?

"Connor, come on!" She yells from the other room, and he quickly runs out. I slowly get up off the floor although my ribs are killing me from when she was kicking me. My head starts pounding when I realise, I am going to die. Might as well tell them I'm going to die, but this time I'll text Natalie. So, I run back into the bathroom, shut and lock the door.

"Ok Natalie, I don't want to scare you guys but you've got to hurry up. I've got three days, or I die. A ransom call may come, I'm not sure what they want. Ask the guys if they know anyone named Connor and Rebekah... But don't text me back, put it on the news if it's a yes say she or he, if it's a no say he or she. Got me, thx." Hopefully Harry won't care that I didn't send anything to him. I rush back into the other room, which for me was a fast walking hop thingy because of all my injuries.