Chapter 13: I Lost Her, Again.

(A/N sorry for the fact that this is like half a page, and REALLY short. Oh, and I try to hold off on any real 'language' if you catch my drift... Anyways, this chapter does have more language than the other chapters... Anyways, enjoy!)

Natalie's POV

“Shit, shit, shit!” Harry says.

“What the hell happened?”

“Savannah, her phone, she’s, she’s not answering and I heard a crash, I think she got hit by a car. She was being followed by Rebekah.”

“That little bitch” I murmur under my breath.

“What?” Harry asks me.

“Just calling your ex what she is…” I tell him nonchalantly.

“I think your forgetting a couple names…”

“True, but I don’t have enough time to name them all. Anyways she said she was kept at a blue house on 27th, how hard can it be to find a blue house?”

“Not hard, but you don’t know Rebekah won’t take her to a different house,”

“Who owns multiple houses?” I ask him

“True,” I continue scanning for the blue house. Harry taps my shoulder and points towards a house. “I think that’s it!” I pull the car to a stop, and we get out of the car. We pull out are cells for light because the suns only starting to go up. “That looks like the van I saw driving away from my house.” I circle the car, and cursed under my breath.

“Look at this,” I point to the front of the car with my cell phone.

“Shit its blood.” I nod at Harry. “That little –”

“I know, I’m the one who called her that.” I tell Harry. “Well, she must be inside then, come on!” Harry and I run up to the front door. We knock first a couple times, when there’s no answer we try knocking the door down, but it’s no use. We run around the corner of the house looking for a broken window, or another door. But all the windows are boxed up, and there’s not a door in sight.

“How the hell is there not another door?” Harry asks me, and I just shake my head signaling an ‘I don’t know’.

“Well, we may as well go and get the cops…” I tell him because we’re not going to find a way in anytime soon.