Chapter 2

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ. The sound of my alarm waking me from my dreams and bringing be back to everyday life, i slowly drag myself out of my warm soft blankets and away from the mattress that molds my body shape perfectly. I walk over to the bathroom removing all my clothing to have a shower. As the water turns to the temperature of my body i hope in letting the water slowly make it's way down my awful looking body. I reach up to grab the shampoo but when i see and remember what i had done to my arm i all changes. There are three cut lines across my arm, Why? well that's easy blame Harry. Harry Styles he keeps on bullying me and his friends the so called ' Populars ' aren't that nice to me either. After i finish washing my hair i put on the clothes that i had layed out the nigh before. 

AT SCHOOL -----

I'm walking down the hall ways of school when all of a sudden i bash into someone and they send me flying onto the floor. " Move out the way you bitch. " Harry sliced the words at me like daggers " i-iii i'm sorry " i hear my voice cracking at this point and just want to carry on this my day. " Oh Harreyyyyyyyyyy " oh great just what i need the bitch from hell Josie is harry's slutty girlfriend, i have no idea what that boy sees in her, My thoughts get distracted by Josie yelling " EWWW harreyyy babe what is that thing doing? She is just lying on the floor, who does that i mean come on. " " I don't know babe lets just get to lessons and leave this THING " Well that was nice of them wasn't it.

i pick up all my art work that is now spread out across the hall way floor and make my way to art, i wonder who i will be sat next to in this lesson. As i enter threw the door everyone is sat in the new seating plan that the teacher has just created for us. Guessing i'm a bit late whoops " Sorry i'm late Miss " " Ah miss Towney not such a great start to the new turn is it now? " " No sorry Miss i just dropped my stuff and was picking it up " i say to her " Ahh okay, Well Jessie i believe you will be sat next to Mr Styles over there " i turned my head to see harry sat with an open seat next to me and glaring at the teacher as if he was about to ponce on her. I slowly make my way towards the spare chair next to harry and pull all my art stuff out of my bag, putting them onto the desk while doing my best to try and ignore my worst enemy sitting just next to. 

Half way through the lesson i feel a pair of eyes glaring at me from the side, Why was harry staring at me? probably wondering how a girl could look as ugly as me but to be honest if he just shuts up and doesn't say anything i will be fine. 

Harry's P.O.V

" Sorry i'm late Miss " " Ah miss Towney not such a great start to the new turn is it now? " " No sorry Miss i just dropped my stuff and was picking it up " Jessie says to the teacher " Ah okay, Well Jessie i believe you will be sat next to Mr Styles over there " Wait that's me! why do i have to sit next to her? she never even looks at me let alone try and talk to me. Half way through the lesson i turn to look at Jessie, she is studying hard on the main board they are talking something about photography, to be honest i don't give a fuck about that. Jessie has long brown hair that goes down to her shoulders, she is actually really pretty i don't see why i seem to bully her all the time. I must be a horrible person.  " Harry can you tell me what we have just been talking about? " Miss said to me. Great um mm ummm " She was telling is how to zoom in and out on a camera harry " Jessie whispered next to me " You were just telling us about how to zoom in and out on a camera? " i copy what Jessie had just said to me. " Yes that correct harry, next time focus on what we are doing and not something else! " I was so thank full that she didn't say i was looking at Jessie other wise Josie would had killed her and come back to kill me! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey, Thank you for reading. i will hopefully update tomorrow or even in a while. Please tell me what you thought about the story so far and any feed back will help me. 

I also have twitter if you want to follow me but i don't update or give any information about the story out on there. 

Hope you like my story so far and hope you keep reading :)xx