Chapter 11

Autums p.o.v

" and this is the music room " I say to Luke, I have already showed him round the whole school and I made the last stop at the music bloke due to the fact we are needed in music for our lesson. Sir really wasn't joking we liturally have every lesson together except for maths because he is a strait A student in that and I'm in the bottom class, maybe I should get him to help me with maths some time? ( I am also aware that in some

Country's you say math but in England we say maths so sorry if I

Confuse you ) " it's such a nice school, shame about all the chavy students " this made us both chuckle before me say " you calling me a chav now? Hmm, fine I see how it is. Goodbye " this automatically made Luke freak out " no no no, not you I meant the harry kid and his so called gang, your like the only normal one around here " woah normal? Never been called that before it's usually slut or whore. " don't listen to what they say they are wrong and don't know you. " argh shoot I juts said that out loud.

I just laughed and hugged him right at the moment Harry walked in, I totally forgot he is in our music class " you better watch your back mate, and as for you stop being a slut will you. One minuet your trying to get me in your bed then him. It's just wrong " what a fucking twat " back off mate she's not a slut and you are the ma who're around hear, people only put up with you because they are scared, we'll guess what I'm not scared of you. " And with that we walked away.

* Lunch time *

" woah cupcake you are an amazing singer. " I never really thought about being good I would just song to myself when I was upset or angry, I guess it kind of put me at ease " thanks lukie and you are absolutely amazing at playing guitar and your also an amazing singer " trust me his voice sounds like male angles I actually almost feel asleep in music listening to him sing and play at the same time. And no we didn't sing in front of the class we all had our own music pod quite cool actually.

-------------------------------------

Short chapter for you guys there

What do you think will happen next?

Who's p.o.v would you like to hear from?

Comment down below and please vote(:

Thanks for reading guys <3 xx