Chapter 6

It's been half an hour since harry was asking about my family and after i had told him not to talk about it he hasn't said anything since witch i was happy that he had decided to drop it and not give me a boring lecture about how i should had told someone but he doesn't know me so therefore he does not have the right to question about my life or my choices. 

Luckily we have actually started the Photography project that we got told to do, So far we have come up with a plan. Actually no scrap that i came up with a plan that we could do it all about the love between Romeo and Juliet. I was also thinking that we could do a follow on page about the hate between the two family's Capulet and the Montague's because i really want to get a high level 7 in this project maybe i will get a level 8 if harry doesn't try to control our work. 

" Shall we draw out a spider diagram to show our ideas and then we can put them into one big idea? " 

Harry's P.O.V

" Shall we draw a spider diagram to show our ideas and then we can put them into one big idea? "

Autumn is so clever i can tell she really likes photography so i'm not going to try and mess this up for her i would really like to help her to maybe get a high level 7 or even a level 8. We came up with the idea to do it about the love between Romeo and Juliet but i have no idea about this stuff because i have never read it before or seen the film so she is going to have to help me out with that. " I was thinking maybe we could also do another page about the Hate between the family's? " Autumn asked. " um yer that sounds good. " i say trying to sound like i have an idea about what she is saying to me.

" Do you have any ideas that we could use harry? " she says " no not really i like your ideas you are really cleaver " i say out of true honesty " Oh come on harry you have got to have had some ideas? " Autumn says in a desperat voice " Um no i don't i haven't actually read or seen Romeo and Juliet before! " i say just abouve a whisper hoping that she didn't' hear me and that i can make something up but sadly i think she herd by the shoked expression that has now taken over her face.

Jessie P.O.V 

" Um no i don't i haven't actually read or seen Romeo and Juliet before! " How could you have never watched Romeo and Juliet before? " Are you kidding me? " i say surprised that he has never read or watched it. " Um no? " he asked more of a question, " Well tomorrow after school you are coming round and i'm making you watch the film i'm not going to let my level go down. " i say. Hopefully he will agree to watch it " okay shore sounds like a plan." Harry say but to me he sounds a bit to exited :/ maybe he doesn't actually know how much this is about love? 

" I really go to get going now but i will talk to you tomorrow at school or something? " Harry says " Okay sure and yer also tomorrow come round after school and we can watch Romeo and Juliet but don't get to exited it's all about love ;) " aha a way to wind harry up is to wink at him for no reason he gets annoyed because he want's to be the flirt and he doesn't want anyone stealing his line light. 

Harry leaves and goes home and i'm left home alone again i have to admit it's nice to have some company for once. I decide to eat a pot noodle and got to bed so i can be up on time tomorrow for school. 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and i might upload another chapter later but i'm going to do more chapters on my other story's so i might not get round to it!

Please Vote Comment and Share to help me get this story out there :) 

Thanks again :)xx