Chapter 4

I was getting all my books that i needed from my locker so that i could do my homework's when harry walked past and grabbed my arm, i flinched my arm away slowly regretting it thinking that he is about to hit me but i never feel the tingling feeling i usually do on my cheek. " Sorry i didn't mean to scare you, Just wanted to know do you want me to come round tonight so we can start on that assessment? " Harry whispered next to me. Probably so the ' Cool Kids ' don't see him talking to someone like me. " umm okay it's up to you, i don't have anything planed so sure!" i whisper so that he doesn't get annoyed with me again. " okay i will knock on you l8ter " and with that he was gone.

At Home ----- 

I was just finishing my geography homework when i herd a knock at the door, i wondered who it could be scene as i have no friends and that i don't have any family. I swing the door open and there stood the 1 and only Harry Edward Styles. OH SHIT i totally forgot that he was supposed to be coming round to do the photography assessment with me :/ . " hey Harry come in " i say trying not to sound like i forgot or anything "  Nice place you have here Autumn! I like what your parents have done with the place. "  If only he knew about my family and how i live on my own with nobody to looks after me and i have to defend and earn money for myself so that i can have a roof over my head and so that i can pay the bills. " umm thanks " i say trying not to let my voice crack, even thinking about my mother makes me want to cry. 

" Where are your parents ? Are they out partying or something? "  Should i tell Harry the truth? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Sorry i haven't updated in a while and i did a shore page here been really bust latly and yer so sorry. 

Hope you liked it and if you did could you Vote and Comment your views and ideas and if you would like you could on twitter my name is --- @SophieMayClark ---- Thank you again Directioners :)xx

The boy next door....On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara