Chapter 3

Autumn P.O.V

As the teacher was still talking about how to use the camera zoom, and i have no idea why i helped harry with the question Miss had asked him. There was a piece of paper that got slid across the table with scruffy righting on the front saying  ' To Autumn, Please open '  i looked over to the girl sitting on the other side of me. She's one of the nerds anyways she was looking at me and then shook her head as if to say she didn't send me the paper. just as i'm about to turn away and concentrate back on the board she points in the direction of ..... Harry? yes that's harry! but why would he send me the piece of paper?

I remove the piece of paper from my pencil case where i had hid it from the teacher and started to look at it, as i read i can't help but notice i have a pair of eyes digging into my side. The note says ' Thanks for helping me with that question. Your a really nice girl i don't know why i ever felt the need to bully you, i guess i just went along with it. Sorry '  

WAIT! WAIT! WHAT? did harry just apologise. To me? i reply back on the note ' Are you feeling i'll today Harry? ' i slid the paper along the table so that a reached him just enough without the teacher seeing the note, it took harry a while to read but as soon as he did he turned to face me and whispered in the lowest voice not even i could hear and i was sat next to him. " No i'm feeling fine, i'm just sorry. Do you forgive me? " i reply to him with " Can we just not make snotty comments to each other any more? " i had to get my true feeling out and tell him the truth and how he is actually making me feel. " That's fine by me " harry replies. 

Finally it's the end of the lesson, But we have homework that's just great i do love homework ( note me sarcasm. )  " Right class your homework is to work in pears on a project for the next 2 weeks during lessons and out of lessons. And before you ask i will be choosing your partners. " ohh great just what i need someone idiotic jock telling me what to do and how to do my art work! " Jack and Abbi you two go together on heath, Daisy and Molly you can work together on hate, Autumn and Harry you can work together on love." Wait what? me and harry work together for 2 weeks? oh great just what i needed. and about love that's even worse, he's my worst enemy and i have to do a photography project about love with him? This is going to be a great 2 weeks ( sorry but the sarcasm has come back to town ) Then miss started going on about other people and there projects. By the time she had finished everyone was gone and there was just me left standing in the middle of the classroom staring at a blank wall. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading :)xx