Chapter 9

Autumn's p.o.v

What have I done? Why did I kiss back? This was bound to happen and now I'm in a load more shit! Why does this have to happen to me of all people? What have I done so wrong that deserves this? I know, so many questions that can't be awnserd. At the moment I am in a lot of pain, I got punched in the gut by Harry's so called friend Matt. I really don't know why he hangs out with them, they bring out the worst in him which I know it's not the real him within the time we have spent together.

I looked to harry to see him rubbing his lips with a smirk. Why would be be smirking at a time like this? " Okay come'on boys lets go " harry muttered. What? oh so that's it he thinks i will tell him about myself and then let him kiss me and get a way with it? he's got another thing coming " Bye harry. Remeber don't hate them to much i know you said to me that you hate them but they are yopur real friends! " ha. That should show him a trick or two.

" Harry is this true? have you been bitching about us to this whore? " oh so i'm a whore now! if they want a whore i will give them a whore. " of course not, she is making out lies! you stupid slut doesn't know what's good for her " harry replyes looking pissed off but also kind of upset as if he knew what was to happen next but he's the one that just said all that harsh stuff about me so i don't need his sympathy.

" To prove your one of us still harry slap her! slap her across her face " what? He's not going to slap me! He can't do that, after all I did tell him about me living on my own and all the other stuff. Yeah I know I didn't tell him everything but that's because I knew something like this was going to happen and I didn't want the whole school to find out when he turns against me.

Harry's P.O.V

I can't hit her, not after what she has just told me, she has gone through enough pain with her mum dying and me abusing her through her school life. she doesn't deserve this, nobody deserves this.

But i have to hit her. Come on Harry just go up to her slap her and act like nothing happened. so I did I walked up to her and slapped her strait across the face showing no emotion while doing it. She deserved it, she kissed me first, I know that's a lie and that i was all the more into it but I can't have her and I don't need her.

She then ran off crying while my ' friends' we're laughing saying how funny it was and were saying stuff like " well done " or " finally " this didn't make me feel any better, I knew deep Down I was growing feeling for her but I can't let them show.

Autumn's P.O.V

He actually did it. We'll okay then, that's cleared it up, it was obvious he was just using me to get what he wants, we'll that's not going to happen

anymore I'm not going to Trust anyone the same way ever again.

That night I cried my self to sleep .....

--------------------------------------------

Yes I changed the name to autumn. I just thought that i really liked the name and thought it would go best with where the story is going ( bit of a clue there )

Yes I updated! Shock horror!

Yes I will be updating more soon! The more comments/votes I get make me want to update more to keep them coming <3 thanks guys xx