Chapter 1

Hi, My name is Autumn and i'm a normal 16 year old girl. Well i wouldn't say normal, people bully me and find ways to get to me. I also happen to live next door to my bully his name is Harry Styles. My mum died when i was little during a car accident but i don't really like to talk about it that much. And my dad well i never really knew my dad but the 14 years i knew my mum she said he was a drunk a didn't want anything to do with having children and he was more interested in taking drugs and having flings with other women. 

Yes. That's right i am living on my own paying the bills at 16 isn't it's all cracked up to be. We've just had a two week holiday off from school for Easter, The whole time i have been working down at Costa, just to earn money so that i can pay off all the bills. After all that work i still don't get any spare money to buy any new clothes. Maybe that's why i'm bullied because i look a right mess? But hay if they knew the reason why they would just bully me even more, and by they i mean the so called ' Cool Kids ' 

Everyone thinks that i have my parents living with me and that i have the normal life of a teenage girl. Well there wrong i don't. I don't dare tell anyone about my real life, i have this one Friend her name is Becky, she knows everything about me how my mum died and how i never knew my dad. i can also be myself around her, she also doesn't judge me witch is what i love most about there, also the fact that she is so pretty.Her mum also knows about my mothers death and knew about my dad but she thinks i live with my grandparents at the moment. 

It's back to school again tomorrow . It's great isn't it ( Note my sarcasm ) But i do have a whole new time table so i have double art almost everyday witch is great for me because i love art, i have always wanted to be a photographer when i was older. But like that is ever going to happen, i can't even ford new clothes or even a phone let alone a camera that i can tour the world with. 

I get all my books ready and iron out me old warn out shirt and my colourless skinny jeans, put out me cheep primark pumps and put all the clothes on my side ready for me to go to school tomorrow. I turn my alarm to 5:30 so that gives me tie to rest for about 30 minutes before dreaded school. I walk out into the kitchen and turn off all the lights and head straight to bed without eating any dinner because i'm not really in the mood or very hungry at the moment.  getting into bed i snuggle up to my covers and slowly drift off into a deep sleep only to be woken to a living nightmare.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I would really appreciate it if you gave your feed back about the story and if you have anything that will help me make this story better it would really help me. There will also be ways to be the boys girlfriend's during the story. So if you would like please keep reading and tell me what you think. :Dx