Chapter 12

A lot of rude language and contains some stuff sexual. READ AT OWN RISK!!

-----------------------------------------

Finally it's home time,although it's been quite a decent day with the fact I met luke who can I say is just amazing and I love and he also stuck up for me I front of harry which nobody has ever done before. I'm sat on the buss next to Luke at the moment an I'm pretty sure he's going to get fed up of me soon but in the mean time I'm enjoying having a friend while I have one.

" Bye Autumn, love yah " Luke yelled as I walked off the buss towards my house " bye luckus Love yah two " and before you ask no not love as in boyfriend and girlfriends it's a kinda sibling love. I look to him as my brother I never had and I'm so happy I met him. I get into my house and go strait to my room dumping my all my crap onto my fresh sheets tucked neatly into the sides of the bed.

I go to the shower and strip down to nothing standing by the shower door waiting for the temperature to be just the right heat for my body before stepping in. I wash my hair and condition it, I shave my legs and armpits and wash the rest of my body down with soap before stepping out of the shower. A cold chill runs down my spine after coming in contact with the cold tiles beneath my feet and the thick fog made by the steam swerves around the room " probably should have put the fan on " I mumble to my self before drying most of my body and going back to my room. There I'm MY covers on MY bed in MY house was the one and only harry!

" what the fuck are you doing here? " I yelled in his direction " oh shut up slut " oh so he comes to MY house and thinks he has the right to call ME a slut? We'll I got news for you young man " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE " I raise my voice in anger. Before I know it I'm being pushed up against the wall with only Harry's face centre meters apart " shh love or should I say bitch? " what is he on about? " what? " I replied unsure of what could happen if I even moved my finger " we'll I shouldn't call you love because your so called boyfriends will threaten to beat me " paha the asshole thinks I'm going out with Luke " Luke is not my boyfriend " I say calmly " oh sorry I forgot more like friends with benefits " be replied as cooky as ever. I. Hate.that.twat. " why do you say that? " I asked with confusion and anger evident on the face " the oh I love you luckus totally didn't give it away " he replied sarcastically " no I say that as a sibling thing he's like a brother that I never had " wait why am I saying this to him. It shouldn't matter to him and I shouldn't have to tell him anything.

" So that means I can do this ... " harry said quickly before smashing his lips to mine at force. Before I know what I was doing I was joining in " jump " he mumbled against my neck. I did as he asked and jumped having his huge hands grab around my thighs driving me crazy. As much as I wanted to stop and push him out my house I couldn't so I was just left to enjoy the moment while it lasts. It was getting more heated by the second and I tugged at the bottom of his tank top. After him realising he whipped it off leaving his toned tattooed abs on show driving me mental. All of a sudden there was a bang of my bedroom door opening making me and harry pull apart to look at the door seeing him!

------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I know I know it's been ages and I'm sooooo sorry!! I will try and update the fanfic more often I promise.

3 votes for next chapter

2 comments for next chapter