Maggie Chase

No this is not about Magnus Chase! I understand that she does not have a aunt! I wrote this long before I read Magnus Chase and just wanted to write some drama. I did actually write a chapter from Magnus' pov later on.

Annabeth won't stop looking down at her phone. We are supposed to have a fun girls day. Just me and her. Aunt and niece.

"I every thing ok, Annabeth?" I was worried. She looked up and I saw a glint of sorrow in her eyes, but then she smiled.

"Yeah, i'm fine, can you throw this away for me?" she pointed to her smoothie cup.

"Sure honey" I walked over to the trash and heard yelling. I ran over to the scene. There was a bunch of teenage boys.

"Dude, give it back" one looked super angry.

"No" his friend said holding up what looked like a phone.

"Come on, I have to call her"

"No you don't, dude we are supposed to hang out, not wait for three hours while you call your girlfriend".

"She will kill me if I don't, I swear to gods, she is probably crying her eyes out and chucking her phone at the wall right now" wow dramatic. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What are you doing" Annabeth asked and looked over to the boys. Her eyes widened and she started to walk over. What is she doing?

"PERSEUS JACKSON!!!!" she yelled and I heard him curse.

"WHAT IN HADES DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING. YOU DON'T CALL. YOU COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR ALL I KNOW. AND IF YOU GIVE ME A LAME EXCUSE I WILL KILL YOU" she looked on the verge of tears.

"Oh my gods Annabeth" how do they know each other "I-I" he face palmed "Zach you can take this one" His friends face looked between shock and terror.

"Percy????" Annabeth looked furious.

"Uh...hi" Zach waved waved and she glared at him "um.... well uh. Don't be made at Percy. We uh...stole his phone, because we wanted to just have a day with out him talking to you for hours". Her face softened.

"Oh" she turned to Percy "I'm sorry...I-I" she choked and he pulled her close to him.

"I know" he rested his head on hers and glared at Zach, who just stood there in shock.

"Annabeth" Percy looked into her eyes "I love you". I gasped.

"I love you too" She grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss. What in the world.

"Annabeth?" I asked and she quick turned around in terror.

"A-aunt Maggie" she stuttered.

"What on earth is going on here?" I asked and Percy crept his hand around her waist and rested his head in the crook of her neck. He whispered something to her and she playfully slapped his muscular arm.

"Maggie is it?" Percy asked and I nodded "I'm Percy Jackson" he held out his hand and I shook it.

"How do you know my niece?" I put my hand on my hip

"Annie we've been dating over two years and your aunt still doesn't know who I am?" He said and she laughs.

"Dating? Two year? What?"

"Aunt Maggie, this is my boyfriend" grabbed his hand on her waist and looked into his sea green eyes "and my best friend" she kissed his lips.

"Aww... Wise Girl your my best friend too"

"I better be Seaweed Brain" she punched his arm and turned her body into him.

"Just don't tell Grover" he pressed his lips to hers. I do not approve. At all.

"Annabeth get away from that boy" I pulled her arm, but she didn't budge.

"No" she held his hand tight and looked at me in bewilderment.

"Annabeth Chase, I do not trust him, let's go"

"No, I trust Percy with my life, I always have"

"What do you mean always?" I rolled my eyes.

"I have been best friends with Percy since we were twelve, he saved my life to many times to count and I his. We go to camp together and we love each other. You know what? You should be thanking him, He saved my life and he was the only one who could convince me to come back to dad. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here right now. It it wasn't for him none of us would, he is a hero and your to blind to see it" she started to cry. I've never seen her like this. Percy wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey, Annabeth? Look at me. I'm still here. I will always be here".

"You don't know that Percy, none of us do" she cried even harder.

"I know, but I'm here now and I will protect you. I would give my life for you and you know that. I love you and that's all that matters. Wise Girl, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I will never let you go." his eyes started to water "I love you" she stared into his eyes.

"I love you too Seaweed Brain" she half smiled.

"Hey, my mom is making blue cookies, do want to go get some?" He smirked goofily and she smiled.

"Heck yeah, I will never pass up your moms cookies" she laughed and he kissed her forehead. They started to walk off.

"Annabeth?" I half whispered, but she didn't turn back. She just leaned into Percy's arm and walked off.

That was not the last time I saw that boy either. He was at the family reunion, Christmas at Fredrick's, Then I got a invite to their wedding, but I didn't go. Then ten years later I get a Christmas card from them and they have three kids. Selena, who is eight. Charles, who is five and little Ethan, who is two.