Chapter 8

Lauren's POV

"Lauren honey, wake up." My mom shook me awake.

"Why?" I groggily mumbled, burying my head further into the pillow Skylar and I are sharing.

"The moving company had some car troubles and wont be here until 6 so we're going ahead and taking Skylar shopping now, will you wake everyone up please? You all don't have to come if you don't want to but I made breakfast for everyone." She responded, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Okay, we'll be down within 10 minutes to an hour depending on how long it takes us to wake up Dinah" I laughed, slowly sitting up.

"Alright but I can't promise that Chris won't eat everything by then," She smirked, walking out of the room. I should probably wake up Ally first, she's the easiest to wake up and she can help me with everyone else. It's gonna take a full group effort to wake up Dinah, I'm gonna need everyone I can get.

Everyone is still on the floor from our movie marathon last night. We're all kinda in a line, so I had to step over Dinah, who still has Camila latched onto her, to get to Ally. When I reached her I grabbed her arm and started shaking her and her eyes instantly flew open.

"Good morning" She yawned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, my mom made breakfast for everyone and wants me to wake everyone up. Can you please wake up Mani and I'll get Camz and Skylar?" I asked, trying to sound nice. Trying to wake up Mani is almost as hard as trying to wake up Dinah. No one is harder to wake up than Dinah though. The only thing that could possibly trump Dinah is a hibernating bear, but even then I'm not sure.

"Fine," She huffed, extending her arm towards Mani and vigorously shaking her trying to get some sort of reaction out of the sleeping girl.

I turned around to face Dinah and Camila then crouched down and started tapping Camz on the face, resulting in her burying her face into Dinah's chest. Camila isn't always the easiest to wake up, but it usually doesn't take very long.

"Wake up Camz, my mom made breakfast," her head instantly popped up at the mention of my mom's cooking. Ally's comes pretty close, but honestly no one could beat my mom's.

"Can you start trying to wake up Dinah? Ally is waking up Mani and I still gotta wake up Skylar," I asked,stepping over them to get to Skylar, not waiting to hear her response.

"Skylar, wake up," I said, shaking the sleeping girl's arm. She didn't wake up so I started shaking her a little harder.

"Skylarr" I whined, still not getting a response out of her.

"Guys I think we've got ourselves another Dinah." I said, turning to face the three girls trying to wake up Dinah. "Wait, I've got an idea." Camila said, getting up and running out of the room.

5 minutes of our useless attempts to get the girls up later, Camz walked back into the room with a metal cooking spoon and a big pot.

"Mila you're a genius," Mani said, laying back on the floor in defeat.

(A/N to any of my Spanish speaking readers, I hardly know Spanish and I hope this is right. Did I do the conjugations right?)