Home

Elsa's POV

I woke up in my room safe in Jacks arms. I felt so happy and grateful that me and my baby were both here alive.

I was so content here in his arms that I could stay here forever, but I had a baby playing garfunkel and oats with my bladder, and I was starving. I knew though that my legs probably weren't strong enough to support me and the baby yet, and the wheelchair was all the way across the room.

"Jack." I whispered gently shaking him.

He took in a deep breath, then stretched out like a cat, it was positively adorable. When he opened his eyes, he smiled widely at me, and kissed me. I was sort of surprised he would kiss me, because kissing me right now was like kissing a fat skeleton.

"Good morning Snowflake." he said.

"Morning Frosty." I said, "Hey, can you fetch me the wheelchair. I have to go to the restroom, and I am starving, but I sort of can't walk right now."

"I can do you one better." he said then got up. He walked over to my side, picked me up in his arms, and gently sat me down in the restroom on the toilet lid. "Call me when you are done, then I will make you breakfast." he said then left me alone to do my duties. After I was done, Jack came in, and handed me a pair of capree length gray sweatpants, a large loose fitting blush shirt, and gray socks with leaves on them. Once I was done getting dressed, Jack came back in and carried me down the stairs. He sat me down on the kitchen table gently and smiled at me.

"So Elsa, what would you like for breakfast?" he asked.

"Something healthy, yet lots of fat. Umm; eggs, fruit, toast with butter, muffins, smoothie, cottage cheese, and orange juice."

"Wow, that's a lot of food." Jack said shocked.

"Yeah, I'm eating for two now." I chuckled, "Plus I want to gain the weight back as soon as possible so you don't have to take care of me." I said.

"Elsa, I don't mind taking care of you." Jack said.

"I know, but we both have jobs and you shouldn't have to take care of me."

"Elsa, I work for my parents, and they said take as much time as needed. Right now lets focus on you getting better." he said kissing my nose, then started making all of the food.

I sat there patiently, watching him as he cooked. His brows would sort of form a frown when he was concentrating on the measuring and baking. It was so cute. Whenever he finished cooking his brows relaxed and his lips curled up into a gentle smile, and he looked even cuter if it were at all possible.

He gave me a plate all of the food, then made himself an omelet. We sat together eating, and smiling. Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I said.

"Elsa...." Jack said.

"Jack, if I fall, I know you will be there to catch me. I need to start using my legs again so they will get stronger." I said then slowly stood up. Jack got up and followed close behind me as I slowly walked to the front door. When I opened it I saw my best friends in the world; Hans, Bunny, Tooth, Sandy, North, and Eugene!

"Guys!" I squealed, "I am so happy to see all of you!"

They all gently hugged me, then walked in the door.

"Elsa!" Tooth said with tears in her eyes, "You are so thin, I just want to give you a sandwich."

"Yeah, I know. I just had a huge breakfast though, so I'm good." I chuckled and shut the door. I took a few steps towards them, and my legs gave out. Thankfully Jack caught me, and he picked me up bridal style.