This is Me

(A/N: Song I used for this chapter is This is me by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas)

Elsa's P.O.V.

I woke up, and Jack was sound asleep on my bed. It took me a moment to remember why we were even like this, and then I felt guilty. I acted weak and helpless, in a moment where I should have stayed brave. And did I really agree to go to Hawaii with him?

Oh well, pretty sure he was kidding or saying that to make me feel better. I mean who takes a girl who they don't know the first thing about on a trip to Hawaii?

I sighed and slowly got up, careful not to wake him. Then I decided to go to the one place in my home that always calms me down, my at home theater.

Yes I have one of those, it is great practice for concerts, and helped me get over my stage fright.

I quickly and quietly put on black leggings, a long baggy white long sleeve shirt, and some black combat boots. I left my hair down, and put no makeup on.

Then I slowly walk out of my room, and down to my home theater. I try to think of a good song to sing, but I come up blank. So I decided to just sing one of mine. I had just written this new one called This is Me, I still needed to write the part for the other person, and duet. I couldn't really find any inspiration for it yet, so I decided to try it out hoping that the words would come to me. I grabbed my guitar, and started playing.

Elsa: I've always been the kind of girl

That hid my own face

So afraid to tell the world

What I've got to say

But I have this dream

Right inside of me

I'm gonna let it show

It's time to let you know,to let you know

This is real, this is me

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Gonna let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am

There's no way to hold it in

No more hiding who I wanna be

This is me

Yeah..

Do you know what it's like

To feel so in the dark?

To dream about a life

Where you're the shining star

Even though it seems

Like it's too far away

I have to believe in myself

It's the only way

This is real, this is me

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Gonna let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am

There's no way to hold it in

No more hiding who I wanna be

This is me

These words meant so much to me, they were how I felt in the past, before I changed my life. I always felt like I had to hide everything about the true me, and I could never show the world the true me.