Thinking Ahead

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Hey Els, one question. Who exactly are we sending this message to?" Jack asked.

"North." I said.

Jack and I first made steak with ice cream for diner, then I started hooking up the telegram.

"Do you think this thing even works?" Jack asked.

"It is in mint condition, it has hardly been used. It should." I said while dusting it off.

Then I started sending the message ' North, this is Elsa here. Hopefully Emma let you all know why I left so suddenly, if not Pitch escaped and is after me. Jack and I are safe, but we need to know if there is any news on if Pitch is caught or not. Let me know as soon as possible, we can't hold up here much longer. Only around a month and a half.' 

"There, I sent the message. Hopefully he will get it soon." I said smiling.

"Great! Now lets get my ass kicked at chess." he chuckled.

Han's P.O.V.

It has been around three weeks since Elsa and Jack took off. Jack's sister told us why, and we got the police out looking everywhere for Pitch, but I'm just worried about Elsa. My little sister could be anywhere on the planet right now, and I have no way to contact her, see if she is even okay.

I had made a promise to protect her no matter what, and now here I am helpless just like I was when Heather was when she was in the hospital.

Anna and everyone was staying at my place, and together we were trying to find the two. Hiccup was looking at any messages they might send through their phones, Merida searched the wooded area's nearby, Kristoff looked in the mountains, and the rest of us looked every possible place we thought they might be. And we all found nothing.

We were all on edge wondering where they could be, then North ran into my home knocking my front door right off its hinges.

"NORTH!!!! What the hell!" I yelled.

"I got a message from Elsa!" he shouted making all of us stop dead in our tracks.

"What! How!?" Anna yelled.

"Through a telegram." he said.

"That might be why we can't track her!" Hiccup said, "they must have turned off their phones and taken out the sim cards so no one can find their locations. They are using old technology to communicate because no one thinks or still tracks telegrams."

"What did she say?" I asked looking at North.

"She said, 'North, this is Elsa here. Hopefully Emma let you all know why I left so suddenly, if not Pitch escaped and is after me. Jack and I are safe, but we need to know if there is any news on if Pitch is caught or not. Let me know as soon as possible, we can't hold up here much longer. Only around a month and a half."

"Send her back a message, say 'Yes, Emma told us why you left. We got the police out looking for Pitch, but so far nothing. If you need food or anything create a disguise and go buy some using cash or trading. Do not use any of your cards. Just stay put until they find him, and if we find anymore info about him we will let you know. Stay hidden and safe.'" I said.

"Okay, I can do that." North said then took off towards his home to send it.

"Now that we have a way of communicating with her, we should really focus on finding Pitch now." Bunny said.

"He's right", Tooth said "The more we try to find Elsa and Jack, the more we could be helping Pitch out."

"Well then, where would a creep like Pitch hide out?" Merida asked.