Battle for the Club

Jack's P.O.V.

I thought this slumber party would honestly be funer. I spent the last hour with Elsa and Bunny's girlfriend Tooth playing dress up on me. I didn't even know that the guys owned this many clothes. After an hour of torture they decided to make me wear a black dress pants, a tan belt, a white shirt that was buttoned a bit too low for my comfort showing the top portion of my chest, and black converse. Then Tooth and Elsa went to go get ready. Tooth came back first wearing tight fitting strapless green clubbing dress, and sparkly golden stilettos. She did nothing with her short multi colored hair, just put in a gold sparkly bow headband.

Elsa then came back, and my jaw dropped to the floor. Her attire was sexy and surprising. She was wearing a black lace zip-up crop top, with black and cheetah print high waist short shorts. She had on a baggy military green jacket with the words 'Don't Hate Appreciate' on the back, and black sneakers. She had on a silver cheetah necklace and heart ring, and a golden spiked bracelet. Her long platinum blonde hair was down in curls, a black hat was on top, and a bit of gold glitter was sprinkled around her right eye. (A/N: Outfit in media section)

She looked so tantalizing and different. Not what I thought she would come out dressed like.

"What do you think?" she said spinning around.

"You look amazing! You are totally going to kill the Solo Girls tonight!" Tooth said squealing.

"The Solo Girls, as in the band?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Last every week there is a contest at Pacha Night Club, and last week they narrowly beat out the Womanizers. This week it is my turn, and I will destroy those bitches!" Elsa said way to excited.

"Wait...competition?"

"Yep, it consists of singing and dancing. Those girls can belly dance like Shikira, but they suck at all other forms of dancing. Who ever wins the singing portion picks what genre of dance they have to do... and those sluts have been number two for four years now." Elsa said the last part harshly. Wow something tells me they are not in any way shape or form friends.

"Yeah, and who ever wins gets to go on a paid weekend vacation!" Tooth said squealing.

"Come on Tooth, lets go show to boys tonight's champions. How bad do you think Hans is going to flip out when he sees my outfit."

"I'm betting he is going to make you change." she giggled.

"I will bet you all $50 that he will let me wear this." she said raising an eyebrow.

"Done!" me and Tooth said. I bet because I wouldn't let my sister walk out of the house dressed like that.

They dragged me out of the room, and the guys were staring at us. Bunny at Tooth, Hans at Elsa, and everyone else was staring at Hans.

"NO WAY! CHANGE NOW!" Hans commanded Elsa.

"Nope." she said popping the p

"Elsa, you are not going out like that."

"Hans I am an adult, I can dress myself, I need this outfit for tonight, and this might be the last time we go out and boys can look at me with out it being incredibly inappropriate. Tonight is my last night out with you all being single." she said with tears in her eyes.

She had a point we weren't in a real relationship, and next week she would be engaged to me.

Those tears were all it took for him to cave.

"Fine" he said looking down on the ground ashamed that he gave in that easily.

Then instantly the tears were gone. We all walked out and when me and her were in her ice blue Lamborghini she said, "Told you I was a good actress." she giggled.