Chapter Twenty-Five

Flower Buds and Bloomers

-Mina's P.o.v-

Ignoring every question Hidan threw at me, I quickly ran whatever direction Kisame went and quickly found him.

"Kisame! Take me to where ever Leader is! Please!" I literally begged. Kisame's eyebrow rose, mentally questioning my antics most likely.

"He left for Amegakure last night." I growled in response then a light bulb went off in my head.

"Where's Tobi?" I questioned, Kisame pointed down the hallway.

"That way, turn left, third door on the right, I think-" I didn't even let him finish before running off.

I wanted out of this place so I could see my only family left in the flesh. She wasn't dead! Even after we were separated.

I opened the door Kisame told me to go to, and it was some sort of library or lab. I couldn't care less what it was, but I managed to find my objective.

"Ehhhhh? What are you doing in here?" Madara said with his Tobi voice. "We need to talk." Was all I said before his deep voice came back.

"What is it?" I was still clearly not used to his voice changing like that, because frankly it seemed impossible to get your voice to go from that deep to high pitched moron within a second.

"My auntie... I need to see her, she's alive." I sounded to happy even for my liking, but I was entitled to this, since I had no family but her.

Madara stood silent for a moment. "Will you return to me if I let you?" I nodded almost instantly without much thought process to what he actually asked me.

He bobbed his head from side to side and took my head. Within the next moment we appeared outside, like we teleported or something.

"If you don't return to this spot by sunset, I'll come looking for you." He said quietly; squeezing my hand, like I wasn't going to return if I ran again.

I gave a smile of reassurance. "Don't worry... I'll be back, I'm going to see my auntie, so no shadowing me." I giggled slightly and he just shook his head before letting my hand go. Giving me my freedom.

Soon I ran, managing to remember where Hidan was carrying me from, I retraced my steps back to where we were separated.

And there as she said was my auntie. I literally ran and tackled her into a hug, the feeling of losing your family I had already felt once, and it was something I didn't want to feel again. So I hugged her tight, like she was just going to fade away in my arms, but there she was hugging me back.

"My sweet little Mina... You think I could go out that easily by that brute?" She stated in her stern voice while petting my head. I laughed a little and pulled away from her hug.

"Sorry to think so little of you... I should've known better than to doubt one of the best assassins in our clan..." I smiled and she just returned with; "The best, Mina." Before I could even respond to her, she stepped away from a moment, looking me over before a look of disgust flashed upon her face, but as quickly as the look came it faded into a small polite smile.

"I thought I felt something different about you. Your flower bud has bloomed..." She spoke, like it was forced politeness.

It was then I remembered hearing some stories from the house staff when I was little. Chika apparently had some sort of deathly jealous feelings towards woman who had their flowers 'bloomed' because she had been saving it for a man that disappeared many years ago, one she loved deeply. And according to the staff at the time, since then she had never loved another man and would never let her flower bloom unless it was with the man she loved.

"You weren't raped... were you?" She asked. I felt relief wash over me, that must have been why she showed disgust, because she thought I'd been raped!

I quickly shook my head and she nodded. Then suddenly her hand was placed on my stomach.

"Motherhood is rough... Understand that." And then my thoughts when blank. Everything just, shut down. Motherhood was echoing through my mind.

"MOTHERHOOD?" I literally screamed, making Chika jump away from me.

To have a child was one thing, but to have Madara Uchiha's child was another! It was only one time! How could I become pregnant after one time! It's not probable!

"It must be a shock to you...?" Chika stated the obvious. But the word shocked wasn't covering it; more like traumatized.

"Are you kidding me?! Just one night! And pop goes the weasel here's a baby to grow in you! I'm gonna murder someone." I released my anger about the situation but was confused almost directly after as Chika let out a small chuckle.

"It feels nostalgic... Just like your mother when she was first pregnant... It's like I'm talking to Miku right now." She laughed some more. While I was still dealing with the news.

I went from anger to being overwhelmed by it. To the point where I had to use a near tree to support my weight.

After a long conversation with Chika, I was allowed to leave and go back to the hideout where 'Tobi' was waiting for me.

I didn't really talk much when I got back, other than asking for food and sitting quietly. Madara didn't ask or say a word to me, just left me there with my thoughts. He probably thought I received some bad news to do with my auntie.

Surprisingly enough Konan was in the hideout at the time and took my to the side, noticing my change in mood.

"What is wrong with you? You'd think someone died with the facial expression you have." She said almost so seriously that I nearly didn't pick up the joke.

"I'm... Is there... somewhere we can talk privately?" I asked knowing full well there was listening ears not to far from us.

Soon she took me into a room that was far away from both prying eyes and ears.

"Konan... I'm... I think I might be pregnant... I went to see my auntie and she can sense life... And she told me." Konan stood there intently listening, her face not wavering once.

"Are you going to tell him?" Was what broke the silence. Did she know about Madara's true nature? I didn't want to ask, but I knew she was Pein's partner so she had to of known.

My hands instinctively found there way onto my stomach as I stared down.

"I..."

A/N: I'm sorry for coming back and immediately giving you guys a cliffhanger. :'))) But oh well. I hoped you enjoy the chapter! And now for a reader's choice! Will Mina tell Madara she's pregnant or not? Leave a comment to have your say!