The to do list

I needed to get my shit straight.
I'll say it loud and clear.

So first on my To Do List, was this.

I was down below deck and was walking to my cell when I turned and punched him in the face.
"OW!!".
"That's for not telling me shit face".

Tyler Cross rubbed his most likely broken nose and gave me a look "not telling you what?" He was clearly pissed.
Please, he wasn't even in firing range of my pissed off zone.
"You lying little dweeb, your a suck up Atlantean- don't deny it".
He popped his nose back into place and smirked "well what can I say honey, King Jacob sent me to watch over the Navigators a few months ago. Also it's not just me whose a traitor".
I punched him again, hearing the crack of his nose popping out of its socket once more as he fell flat on his ass.
"That was for calling me honey".

When I talk with my father I'm gonna give him an ass whoopin', I didn't care how damn disrespectful it was.
Tyler once more popped his nose into place standing up and brushing his jeans off.
"Your on there side with all of this? You've lived with the Navigators far longer then I and you still can't see the wrong doing of your king?" I ask him.

"What do you mean my king. He's your father so he's your king too. Plus I totally disagree with Jacob, but I still want the thrown and all of Atlantis to myself so I went with it" he smirked.
The lying son of a bitch.
"Kinda figured" I said swinging my arms by my side, "nobodies that perfect without some sick dark side" I swung at him again. I got him straight in the forehead knocking him over.
I picked up a barrel and smashed it over the side of his head, letting the contents inside spill over him.
It was a half empty barrel of rum.
His head lolled once before he collapsed to the floor.

I picked him up and swung his arm around my shoulder, bringing him up to top deck.
Everyone smirked and I gave them a knowing roll of my eyes.
They all thought he was passed out drunk.
"Really Cross? This early?" One man muttered and the others snickered.
"The bloat tried to spar with me, took a barrel and let it drop on his head" I said with a smirk and the crew laughed.
They all began doing there thing, most going below deck towards there rooms, others having the night duty stayed out.
Not a single person had there attention on me.

I walked towards the edge of the ship, swaying slightly under Tyler's weight and the wind that was picking up.
The ship was moving fast and we were a few miles away from the portal, we'd find a port by daybreak.
I picked up some rope and discreetly wound it around Tyler's entire body so if he flinched he would most likely cut himself.
Hopefully he did and some shark would smell the blood and come eat him.
I looked around the deck once before I let go of Tyler Cross.
The howling wind covered up the splash he made as he fell into the ocean.
Take that ya bastard.

"Was that really necessary?" Came an emotionless voice and I shrugged "apparently I was terrible at lying..... You didn't know Tyler was an Atlantean, did you".
Jackson's eyes widened before he frowned and looked away, burning his hands in his jeans.
"No".
"If it helps I wouldn't have known either".
He was silent.

I mentally checked off the first thing on my To Do List.
Next was Jackson.

"I need a word" I said gesturing below deck, he narrowed his eyes at me no longer trusting me the way he did.
"I swear on my families honour that I will not kill you" I promised him, keeping my voice low so none of the other Navigators would hear.
He knew me well enough that I didn't go without honour, no matter who I was addressing.
He led the way, striding past me for me to follow as he walked below deck towards the cells.

I walked until he stopped and leaned against the wall outside my cell. "What do you want Ace?" He asked irritatedly.
I felt the water in the bucket that lay in my cell twirl when my finger tips swayed.
"Think fast", I say bringing forth my hand and all the water with it.
The water shoots out in between the metal bars like bullets from a gun, they stream like a geyser towards Jackson.