Jackie

(This picture and the last picture are of Jackson)

I was thrown into a dark sell that was completely metal, even the bench bolted to the left wall was metal. There was no pillow or blanket like I'd suspected there wouldn't be, clearly not wanting to make their prisoners feel "cozy" like that guy said.
Speaking of which.

That guy, what was his name, Nicolson or Blackson, no Jackson! Jackson was his name, or maybe last name? Jackson had red hair that roamed down his head and past his eyes probably to his nose.
He had lightly tan skin like my own and he wore a plain blue vest that was 'V' cut showing off the top of his chest. He also wore a black rope bracelet around his left arm and a black rope necklace with a pendant designed with some sort of signature.
He had grey greenish eyes and just under his left eye grazing the top of his cheekbone was a small slit of a scar, It was a deep red and was in a triangle shape as if someone had slit a knife in his skin and as the knife went down his cheek the knife lessened and lessened.

When that sword came down to meet, I knew where it was heading, I knew dead on and right away that it would hit my face. It would scar me for life.
And maybe, so did Jackson, maybe that was the reason he saved me, because he didn't want what happened to him, to happen to me.
The question was, what happened to him????

I was in dept to him, but I wouldn't tell him that.

I know all pirates had scars somewhere, but Jackson's seemed.... Different, as if it was a mark of shame and not bravery like most pirates would show off their scar.

Speaking of pirates.

So these guys where the famous Navigators? Well I needed to be carefully around them. Would I come out and say I knew all about the Atlantean's and who they are? No, that would be to much questioning and to many lies to keep up. I needed to play it cool and pretend like I had no freakin clue who these guys where besides pirates.
But even their pirate accent is crap!
Now how would I explain how I got in the water in the first place. Was I taking a swim? Hell no! In jean shorts and a tank top, they wouldn't buy that for a second. I could have been scuba diving, but how would I explain where my gear was, and why I was out this far.
Damn.
Maybe a sea-doo trip went haywire? Maybe I was water skiing with David and when he saw the Navigators ship he did a really sharp turn and sent me flying. Maybe when I hit the water the net scooped me up before I could reach the surface.
But how would I explain that they never saw a sea-doo.

Ugh! It would honestly have to do.

Just as I finished my thought that arrogant Navigator came in, he had short blond hair with small strips dangling in his dark brown eyes. They where almost hawk like.
Like all of the Navigators this guy must have been in his twenties, and the way he carried himself and spoke, definitely said he was the captain.
I swallowed back a scowl, an arrogant bossy captain? Talk about cheesy.

Suddenly a mischievous thought came to mind. Maybe him and David would be good friends?

"Question time" he says in a singsong voice with an evil smirk "Jackson, shut the bars behind us, my hands are momentarily full" he says turning back to Jackson holding a long rope in his hands.
Snit.
The bars shut behind him as he and another man come in and I stand from my metal plank they call a bed.

I don't pay much attention to the other Navigator, my priority right now is to watch the captain with the rope.
I thought terrorize was after questioning? Not with!

He put his hands behind his back and I could see the long tail of the rope trail to the ground, it looked stitchy and from an old net. Perfect for cutting the skin. Great. The other Navigator went to stand besides the captain he also put his hands behind his back mirroring the same pose of the captain. What?