12

It was finally Saturday. Today I was going to meet Grayson's parents. I got a text from Mel asking why I haven't been to dance in a while and I never replied.

That night I got ready, wearing my Maroon slim dress. With some nude hells, and my hair curled. Grayson told me that his family was going all out, since he hasn't had a girlfriend ever.
Grayson arrived at 7 pm sharp. I waved to my parents and went with Grayson.
"Hello gorgeous." He said opening my car door.
"Hi." I said shyly.
"What's wrong?" He asked getting in the driver seat.
"I'm so nervous." I replied.
"Don't worry, my parents are cool sometimes. They are actually getting off my back since I've found you. Thinking I'm going somewhere."
"That's because you are. You are going to do big things Grayson dolan." I replied smiling.
"I hope your by my side when I do." He replied holding my hand as he began to drive.
We arrived to his house to see both of his parents waiting outside.
"What's this?" I asked laughing.
"I have no clue." He replied laughing back.
We got out of the car to be swarmed by his parents.
"Oh thank god, I was picturing piercings and tattoos." His mom said in a state of relief.
"Me too." His father said hugging his mom.
"Hello." I said smiling.
"Oh! Hi!" His mom said bringing me into a hug. "She smells good too Sean!" She said smelling me.
"Oh thanks?" I said pulling away.
"I'm sorry for them." Grayson said. "Guys can I have a word with the two of you?" He asked. I just stood waiting as Grayson began lecturing his parents. They finally came back and introduced themselves.
"Hi I'm Lisa! And please do call me that." She said.
"And I'm Sean." He said smiling. I put my hand out and shook them.
"Alright let's go inside?" Grayson asked.
"Sure." Lisa and Sean said at the same time. I was crazy shy at this moment.
When we walked inside I saw Grayson's twin, and his sister.
"Hello, I'm Cameron." She said looking up from her laptop. They were all dressed up as I was.
"H-hi, I'm...I'm...um.. Sorry im Lauren." I stuttered.
"See you nervous?" Cameron asked.
"I'm very." I said lightly laughing.
"Why? We're probably the least of worries in your life. The only thing I would worry about is Ethan tricking you to be Grayson. Which will never happen because I don't believe they look anything alike." She said. I looked At both.
"Agreed." I smiled.
"OKAY! let's eat!" Sean said sitting all of us down.
Here we go.
--------